Princess Sarah current events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No he didnt.
I think he had to attend an event marking the anniversary of the University of Brunei.

actually cp muhtadee billah did come to the event, i was one of the students, he sat on stage with the guest-of-honor, the university thing was in the morning, and sarah's graduation was in the afternoon

Last edited:
thats great that he was there.
There were no pictures of him though, on infofoto.

cikgu samad said:
actually cp muhtadee billah did come to the event, i was one of the students, he sat on stage with the guest-of-honor, the university thing was in the morning, and sarah's graduation was in the afternoon

It's great to learn of Sarah's graduation. Do you know of her further plans for studies? How did she fare in her finals?

we took some pics with cp muhtadee billah, i'll put it up next time, we just had our prom a few days ago, sarah was gorgeous.., hehe, i've no idea wat she's gonna do, i don't ask much

cikgu samad said:
we took some pics with cp muhtadee billah, i'll put it up next time, we just had our prom a few days ago, sarah was gorgeous.., hehe, i've no idea wat she's gonna do, i don't ask much

What's Sarah like in person? I mean is she as sweet and down-to-earth as she comes across in pictures?

cikgu samad said:

wow.... it would be great if u have got pictures of sarah that day as well....would love to see the wonderful princess. :p

Cikgu Samad,

cikgu samad kah? hehehe or are you really one of Sarah's batch...Then Hi I'm your senior in MS... nice grad clothes this year...! Ours was horrible. Yea, how come there wasn't any pics of the crown prince!

Did you guys have the grad dinner in Empire? Congrats for getting thru A'levels btw!

did she do A leevls or proper graduattion? (as in bsc, bba?)

I am also an avid fan of P Sarah and the CP. Would love to see their latest pictures up here

Hello everyone.... I am a great fan of PAIPA Sarah too..she's such a sweet looking person. I would also love to see the prom pictures that have been taken by cikgu samad. Did anyone knows what her A level results are?

Does anyone know what she got for her A levels? I sincerely hope she would continue her studies taking courses such as Economics, Politics etc. Then she would truly become the future 'woman leader' of Brunei. Anyway, wish her the bestest of luck!

mimimalil said:
Does anyone know what she got for her A levels? I sincerely hope she would continue her studies taking courses such as Economics, Politics etc. Then she would truly become the future 'woman leader' of Brunei. Anyway, wish her the bestest of luck!

I'm sorry i don't know what she got for her A levels but i do know that she will resume her studies at UBD(University Brunei Darussalam)

Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah in a Sabda during the launching ceremony for the second season of "KOD 486", a local drama series based on the fight against corruption. The ceremony was held at the Jerudong Park Amphitheatre yesterday morning. Bandar Seri Begawan, BRUNEI-02/04.2006

from newscom

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 737
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 637
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 527
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 521
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
hrm..are sarah's pics from the prom up yet? i'd love to see them.. even though when the first announced that the cp is marrying a 17 yr old.. was shocked. but he made an excellent job! Looking forward to when they announce the arrival of the new heir.. ;)

I was always interested in Muslim Princes and Princesses. And now, Sarah is one of my very favorites. She is very young, yes...but she is REALLY a lady. I don't personally know any teen so worth than her. She is beatiful, seems to be very intelligent and acts her part as a crown -princess like a truly little lady. I'm sure she'll becoma an excellent queen.

Vanesa.:)

well....Princess Sarah is such a very lucky lady... she has a pretty cute face, a very nice body shaped, intellingent and married to the Crown Prince Billah...son of the most riches man in the world!! FaNtaStiC!!

_Miss_Miracles_ said:
well....Princess Sarah is such a very lucky lady... she has a pretty cute face, a very nice body shaped, intellingent and married to the Crown Prince Billah...son of the most riches man in the world!! FaNtaStiC!!

Thats the rosy picture. Looking at the facts though, the Crown Prince is diabetic and not likely to have kids without a lot of effort. He's also extremely short tempered, spoilt and not very clever. Emotionally, he's extremely immature. Its a good thing Princess Sarah did marry the son of the (Ex)-Richest man in the world, because money is at least, some compensation for giving up her freedom to live a life behind gilded, but firmly closed doors.

Zina said:
Thats the rosy picture. Looking at the facts though, the Crown Prince is diabetic and not likely to have kids without a lot of effort. He's also extremely short tempered, spoilt and not very clever. Emotionally, he's extremely immature. Its a good thing Princess Sarah did marry the son of the (Ex)-Richest man in the world, because money is at least, some compensation for giving up her freedom to live a life behind gilded, but firmly closed doors.

Being a diabetic wouldn't necessarily inhibit him from having children. He only has to impregnate, it's more complicated to be diabetic and have to carry a child to term. He's probably a controlled diabetic too, seeing his resources, which means he can live a normal life.

I don't know about the other aspects of the Crown Prince; I don't know enough to form an opinion. I wouldn't want Princess Sarah to have a child right now, though. I still think she's too young! Even with the (advantages?) of having nannies and governesses, having children requires you to grow up. Heck, I'm slightly older than she is and I can't imagine having children yet!

I agreed Princess Sarah chossing Crown Prince to be his husband, is not clever or not clever , someone is more clever then her, is Azrinaz chossing his grandfather to be her husband. Princess Sarah and Crown Prince are very matching couple for all the bruneian point of view. When the news annouced in brunei Azrinaz (26 years old) married Sultan of Brunei (59 years old) this is a disaster for everyone. Princess Sarah has the style ,classic look and the style that everyone respect wherever she is, but if Azrinaz she look no qualification and style of royal feel.

Hello everybody,i think that princess Sarah still too young to be married..she is not going to enjoy her youthfullness like other young girls..meet others young mens,and enjoy other things accord her age..:rolleyes:

I would like to post pictures in the forum also,how can i do it?:confused:

florecita said:
Hello everybody,i think that princess Sarah still too young to be married..she is not going to enjoy her youthfullness like other young girls..meet others young mens,and enjoy other things accord her age..:rolleyes:

I would like to post pictures in the forum also,how can i do it?:confused:

You will find an explanaton of how to post pictures here.

Along with reading how to post pictures, you should also read the Attachment Policy that is part of TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines which explains when and where pictures may be posted. :)

Happy Posting!

jello said:
I agreed Princess Sarah chossing Crown Prince to be his husband, is not clever or not clever , someone is more clever then her, is Azrinaz chossing his grandfather to be her husband. Princess Sarah and Crown Prince are very matching couple for all the bruneian point of view. When the news annouced in brunei Azrinaz (26 years old) married Sultan of Brunei (59 years old) this is a disaster for everyone. Princess Sarah has the style ,classic look and the style that everyone respect wherever she is, but if Azrinaz she look no qualification and style of royal feel.

:confused: I don't understand this !:confused:

royalrose said:
hi.. i got autograf from PAIPA Sarah..hhehehhe

Wow royalrose, you are just so lucky!:D Got to meet PAIPA Sarah in person...and got her autograph... that's just so cool:cool: I wish I was in your shoes:)

Back
Top Bottom