Princess Sarah current events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 1 of the Princess Sarah thread where you may post recent news, pictures, comments and articles. Please remember to follow the Attachment and Copyright Rules. Happy posting!

looks like some interesting changes have taken place while I've been away. Thanx to the admins for giving the Bruneian royals a subforum of their own.

Some very nice pictures of Crown Princess Sarah from Infofoto, July 23, 2005.
Could this be her first public speech?

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 915
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 785
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 854
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 770
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 722
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 868
and some more

Attachments

• 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 459
  • 1g.JPG
    1g.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 603
  • 1h.JPG
    1h.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 541
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 574
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 484
July 27, 2005 - CP Sarah meeting the wife of the outgoing Indonesian ambassador

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3,951
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 611
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 505
~*~Humera~*~ said:
looks like some interesting changes have taken place while I've been away. Thanx to the admins for giving the Bruneian royals a subforum of their own.

Welcome back Humera! Yes, this was Crown Princess Sarah first public speech, she did an excellent job!

thanx alfie :)
Could you tell us what the event was? I couldn't find anything in the Bruneian news websites.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
thanx alfie :)
Could you tell us what the event was? I couldn't find anything in the Bruneian news websites.

Your welcome Humera :) It was the closing ceremony of the 12th ASEF University in Brunei Darussalam. A forestry programme which was participate by a couple of countries from all over the world. This year the programme focus on forest conservation.

alfie said:
Welcome back Humera! Yes, this was Crown Princess Sarah first public speech, she did an excellent job!

How did Sarah sound like ,i mean like her voice. I suppose the speech was in english being an international event. Anyone knows the content of HRH's speech?

I must say Sarah look good in green.:D This gal seems like she can carry almost any colour although she looked particularly good in red.

2. Manager / Senior Executive (Research & Projects)
You will manage research projects and initiates to formulate the business community position on various issues. Analyse key economic and trade data, and other business information and feedback.
  • A good degree in Law or Economics
  • Strong IT skills
  • At least 5 years experience in the area of economic/business/legal research or international relations
btnblue_top.gif
3. Manager / Executive (Industry Development)
newpic3.gif

You will actively seek members' and industries' feedback on key regulatory and business issues to champion. Develop and execute an effective strategy to create a pro-enterprise business environment for the advancement of the business community. Initiate and lead management processes to create value to serve the needs of SBF members on national and global level.
  • A good degree and effectively bilingual with minumum 3 years' experience in industry
  • A good understanding of the local, regional and international business environment, as well as economic, political and technological trends as they impact business
  • Experience in strategic business and policy planning, business development
  • Ability to achieve results within the framework of a non-governmental organisation and operating on prudent commercial principles
btnblue_top.gif
4. Senior Executive / Executive Markets Development
newpic3.gif
(a) Middle East & Africa or
(b) China / Hong Kong or
(c) South Asia

You will work with members to understand their business aspirations, represent, develop and promote their interest in the region identified. You will work with local, regional, and international trade and investment related organisations to collate and disseminate information, work our partnerships, etc to generate business opportunities and value for members. You will also formulate strategies, programs and services and be involved in delivery such as organise missions, seminars, networking sessions etc.

Requirements:
  • A good degree, effectively bilingual and mininum 3 years experience in operations, marketing or business development
  • Knowledge and understanding of international business environment
  • Candidates who have been based in or have direct working experience in the country will have an advantage
btnblue_top.gif

Attachments

• radiant-smile.jpg
    radiant-smile.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 951
  • say-your-prayer.jpg
    say-your-prayer.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 875
  • cheerful.jpg
    cheerful.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 729
  • beautiful-princess.jpg
    beautiful-princess.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 789
oops!! major blunder. Had meant only to post Sarah's nice pictures from another source but I accidentally posted an irrelevant file together with Sarah's pictures. apologies for the clutter!!

Minnie said:
oops!! major blunder. Had meant only to post Sarah's nice pictures from another source but I accidentally posted an irrelevant file together with Sarah's pictures. apologies for the clutter!!

No probs, they're beautiful pictures regardless. :) ;)

~*~Humera~*~ said:

Indeed Crown Princess Sarah is blossoming, marriage Deffinately agrees with her :) :p

Minnie said:
How did Sarah sound like ,i mean like her voice. I suppose the speech was in english being an international event. Anyone knows the content of HRH's speech?

Crown Princess Sarah sounds great! Great english. Some of the contents of her speech ;
"I am pleased to learn that the response to the programme has been very encouraging with participants gathering here from all around the region," HRH observed.

The Princess praised the close interaction between the individuals from a diverse section of cultures and experiences, and noted with confidence that it was this principal strength of programme that has brought together many to forge new ties of friendship and understanding.

Her Royal Highness observed that the focus of this year's programme on sustainable forest management was indeed a topic close to the hearts of the Brunei people that would strengthen the message of forest conservation.
"We are proud of the natural heritage represented by our rainforests and welcome the efforts of the ASEF to strengthen the message of forest conservation through the power of education," she said.
She went on to thank the participants and foreign experts for coming here to share their knowledge as well as for their commitment to preserve forests in the spirit of cooperation that brought everyone in the programme closer. -- Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

It sounds like a great speech. I wish I could've heard it. I might have to look through the news archive of RTB.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
It sounds like a great speech. I wish I could've heard it. I might have to look through the news archive of RTB.

let us know when you find it! :)

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:

Yes! it is there Humera. www.rtb.gov.bn - video streaming news online archive 24th July 2005. Although they didn't show much when she gave her speech.

thanx alfie, I tried watching it yesterday and will now try again. Its just that the video link is very slow for some reason.

I know this sounds like a silly and boring question but I wonder what Crown Princess Sarah's plans for having Children are. Will and When will She choose to have Children? It's be fun if she does, they'll look sweet and adorable like her, he he he.:)

Last edited:
Wow. Sarah is sooo regal. And she has a high pitched voice and exellent command of English. Her outfit looks better in video than pics. And she is so tall.

alfie said:
Yes! it is there Humera. www.rtb.gov.bn - video streaming news online archive 24th July 2005. Although they didn't show much when she gave her speech.

Could you say at which minute of the Online Video Sarah showed up. It will be easy for me to just move the cursor to that point and i see the video from there. thanks

it was 21 something. i think 21:20

Reina said:

Thanks Reina...I just watched...she is sweet...She is tall but she was also wearing high heels..I think at 25:43 when she was leaving towards the car...

okay I finally managed to watch the video clip.
For some reason, perhaps because Sarah is only 18, I was expecting her to sound like a teen. But she sounds mature, her voice is feminine and I think quite beautiful.
I also agree that she's quite regal. I've noticed that from some of the other video clips I've seen of her. She's tall too and has a great posture which is evident in the way she walks. And yet she has no airs of vanity or stiffness about her, which I've noticed that some of the other crown princesses have developed after marrying into royalty. I hope Sarah stays that way and doesnt lose her warm personality. She has an absolutely adorable smile. I think she'll make a great queen one day.
I really dont want to make her sound like she's perfect. I just think she's sooo sweet:)
The sweetest crown princess as far as Im concerned;)

Last edited:
I tell you one thing it isn't half slow, jeez. It keeps sarting, stopping and relouding. Ahhhhhhhh I want another way to watch it without this happening. Can anyone assisst in this matter?:)

Reina said:

Last edited:
Let me first say that I admire Crown Prince Sarah of Brunei, she is indeed everything, which is engaging!:) She's a real Lady, I especially loved watching the way in which both enterred and exited her Chaufer driven Car (as I was taught to do so when I took deportment and elocution lessons.)

There are so many things I could say about her speech but I'll keep it short, I love the fact that she speaks with confidence and eloquence.

Her posture as one of the other forum Members said and I agree with (at least on this point) is brilliant if only such things were taught nowadays.

Ah well back the point oh, 21.50 is when she exits her Car and 25.45 I think is when her speach and other glimpses of her begin.:) You may need alot of patience because at times the footage has been know to stop every five seconds.:mad:

In essense I'd like to say that Crown Princess Sarah is a flawless Diamond. Rare, beautiful and distinguished. I by no means say that she's perfect. he he he :)

~*~Humera~*~ said:

Last edited:
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal call to care for environment [/font]

Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah stressed the importance of caring for the nation's environment and preserving it for future generations.

.........Accompanying HRH Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah to the ceremony was HRH Princess Hjh Majeedah Nuurul Bulqiah.

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/aug29h1.htm

Pics from Infofoto:

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 441
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 380
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 934
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 475
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 744
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 3d.JPG
    3d.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 346
  • 3c.JPG
    3c.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 502
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 353
  • 3cb.jpg
    3cb.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 325
More pictures from Infofoto

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 472
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 4c.jpg
    4c.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 5b.jpg
    5b.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 533
  • 5bb.jpg
    5bb.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 521
  • 5c.jpg
    5c.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 323
  • 5d.jpg
    5d.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 5db.jpg
    5db.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 267
more pictures..

Attachments

• 5eb.JPG
    5eb.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 6d.JPG
    6d.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 6c.JPG
    6c.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 6b.JPG
    6b.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 6a.JPG
    6a.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 519
  • 5e.JPG
    5e.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 362
and finally....

Attachments

• 6e.JPG
    6e.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 6f.JPG
    6f.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 386
  • 6g.JPG
    6g.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 406
  • 6h.JPG
    6h.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 411
  • 6i.JPG
    6i.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 958
  • 6j.JPG
    6j.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 6k.JPG
    6k.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 415
~*~Humera~*~ said:
and finally....

Another excellent! speech done by Crown Princess Sarah..Well done! I'm very proud of her.

Very poised for a young lady. The speech was engaging and showed her intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom