Princess Majeedah To Marry Khairul Khalil

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ego2511

City
Bandar Seri Begawan
Country
Brunei
mamit1969 said:
Hei,;) anybody have information about the wedding, & who is the lucky man:rolleyes: . i had rumors that his majesty are very fond of him. Anybody have the photo of the future husband? hope to hear from somebody in the near future:wub: .
Hello there mamit :) the wedding will be sometime in the 1st half of June. And oh its not rumours, its true that both His Majesty and Her Majesty are fond of him. Well the official announcement is just around the corner, pictures of the couples will be everywhere by then :lol:.

All the best to the Royal couple and may happiness be with them. :wub:

Last edited:
wow, they've already been photographed together. I guess it'll be made official soon then. When can we expect an announcement of their engagement?

wow, princess majeedah is really beautiful in the informal picture.

Princess Robijn said:
Who are they??

Sorry, I assume everybody knew. Those are pictures of Princess Majeedah and her future husband. I do not know his name yet but people back in Brunei should know.They have been emailing me these pictures. There should be posters up around the country by now or so I've heard. I'm waiting for updates myself.:cool:

Nope, not yet, i think posters and pictures of the couple will be distributed only after the announcement which would be around the corner. By the way,i've heard that Princess Hajah Majeedah's future husband's name is Awangku Khairul Khalil.

p/s: Dang Ayah, where did you get the family picture from?

Last edited:
Dang Ayah + Ego 2511,: I want to ask you, maybe one of you know about : both of them are relative like PRashida with Her husband ?
PMajeedah looks charming with informal dress and the plus point for Her, She is tall, isn't it. According to my eyes : the daughters from QSaleha are beatiful and charming and the boys too.

Humera said:
wow, they've already been photographed together. I guess it'll be made official soon then. When can we expect an announcement of their engagement?

This May..very soon you will here the announcement. They have already submitted the wedding invitations. The wedding will start from 1st June till 14th June 2007. Looking forward to lots of photos esp. of Princess Sarah, the wedding celebration is going to be her first official engagement since the birth of her son in March 2007.

Dang Ayah said:
Sorry, I assume everybody knew. Those are pictures of Princess Majeedah and her future husband. I do not know his name yet but people back in Brunei should know.They have been emailing me these pictures. There should be posters up around the country by now or so I've heard. I'm waiting for updates myself.:cool:

Thank you for the responce!

alfie said:
This May..very soon you will here the announcement. They have already submitted the wedding invitations. The wedding will start from 1st June till 14th June 2007. Looking forward to lots of photos esp. of Princess Sarah, the wedding celebration is going to be her first official engagement since the birth of her son in March 2007.

Will we see foreign royals at the wedding, especially the Malaysian royals we saw at CP Billah's wedding?
As for the engagement, will it be marked by special ceremonies or will there just be the official announcement?

lovely news , they are cute :wub: , he is a lucky man .

I can't wait for the wedding , wedding in Brunei is unique :cool:

I'm not familiar with the royal members of Brunie, is Princess Majeedah sultan's daughter ?

yes I think that she is the sultan's daughter.
nice news.... congratulation ..they look happy and in love :wub:
me too I can't wait to see the wedding and I hope to see alot of foreign royals;)

Congrats to them. Hopefully they will be happy together and he will be faithful to her (unlike Rashida's husband).

Do we know something more about her?

The make a lovely couple and congratulations to them on their engagement. I hope they have a happy and healthy marriage that will last until the end of time.

oooo-lala! i can't wait for the wedding. she looks so lovely in the informal picture! oh yeah! cant wait to see princess sarah too :)

princess majeedah have natural beauty of melayu people. shes really pretty

Wonder what's holding back the announcement. Now already mid-May and if the wedding is to be in Jun, it's seems a bit late with the announcement.

Thot Brunei royal wedding celebration usual start weeks before the actual wedding?

Congrats! I think that weddings and baby birth are keeping alive these boards! :lol: The two seems to be very young, and both are also beatiful and seems to be lively . Hope they will be happy in their married life.

Vanesa.

How old is Princess Majeedah? She is Queen Saleha's daughter, right?

el-khanz said:
How old is Princess Majeedah? She is Queen Saleha's daughter, right?

Yes, she's Queen Saleha 3rd daughter and I think she's either 30 or 31 years old.

He is Awangku Khairul Khalil and a very friendly, down to earth person.

Wedding preliminaries and rituals, including the engagement, begin June 1st and last until June 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom