Prince Abdul Malik News & Current Events: 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gal83

Commoner
City
UK
Country
United Kingdom
heyho..i realise that not much is known about hrh prince abdul malik.. anybody is free to post here.. if you noe aniting bout him.. ;)

Is Prince Abdul Malik a bachelor?

yes. :) he is a bachelor.

what i noe is dat he is born on 30th june,1983. And is the 4th of 6 siblings from e first wife. :) and eligible bachelor. hehe.. last i heard was studying at UBD..

here are some pics frm infofoto.org.bn that i found..

http://64.4.48.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/malik?&msg=MSG1136781960.6&start=1678077&len=93659&mimepart=3&curmbox=F000000001&b=ca11056a0e5afa098e91ba93026ee566&disk=64.4.48.70_d757&login=rad_shahrukh&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=1ce9ae9501c6224c1efd80302d9710e347c1fe8323842a63

Last edited by a moderator:
he likes to read Harry Potter and other fantasy books. he loves to work out and watch WWE Raw and Smackdown. his height is about 5'7" or 5'8". his friends also say that although he looks serious, he's a very funny person once you get to know him. got this from his friendster account.

~hey issa! hrm.. do you mind.. to tell me wat is his frenster accnt? ive been trying to search him for like,ages... pls pls.. ;)

but he doesnt log in his account 4 ages

oh gosh! thanz issa! realli appreciate it.. been tryign to find him for ages.. ;)

does anybody know who is his girlfren?im sure she ll be as pretty as dk sarah

I have read his reply to Azemah in friendster. Seems like they are pretty close.

oh yeah. his friendster account says that he's "in a relationship". can't find any testimonials from his girlfriend, though.

aze, azim and fadz are closer to their adopted siblings.

yupz.. hrm.. dusnt seem to be any disclose of who the lucky girl is.. ;) most of my frens said that he seems to be in a low profile..

neways.. latest news.. he just logged into friendster..anibody noes whether he will readily accept new frens? tried doing that to dk sarah but she didnt reply..

I have deleted the posts with queries about Princes Azim and Mateen since they're not relevant to this thread.

For those who are looking for pictures or news on the two princes, please refer to the various Royal Family of Brunei threads or the thread on the Sultan's 60th birthday celebrations.

~*~Humera~*~
Royal Family of Brunei Moderator

does anybody know if one has to pay money to be a member of friendster? I'M new at these things so there's alot that I dont know about on the net. THANX. NOOJ.

nooj said:
does anybody know if one has to pay money to be a member of friendster? I'M new at these things so there's alot that I dont know about on the net. THANX. NOOJ.

Welcome, nooj! And no, Friendster is a free service, anyone can sign up.

Please remember that discussions about friendster are not relevant to this thread. They inevitable lead to members discussing the details of Prince Malik's private friendster account which, I feel, is inappropriate.
Any further posts on the subject will be deleted.

Thank you

~*~Humera~*~
Royal Family of Brunei Moderator

gal83 said:
heyho..i realise that not much is known about hrh prince abdul malik.. anybody is free to post here.. if you noe aniting bout him.. ;)

He recently had his birthday I believe - he was 23 on June 30th..according to his profile on the other website we're not allowed to mention. Malik seems quite laidback, he offers some basic information about himself, so I assume he knows people want to know more about him.

i_s_s_a said:
oh yeah. his friendster account says that he's "in a relationship". can't find any testimonials from his girlfriend, though.

aze, azim and fadz are closer to their adopted siblings.

I seriously doubt Malik has a girlfriend. His position and the people around him would make it tough for anyone to get close to him. Even his elder brother never had a serious girlfriend before he married Sarah!

i really wonder who is prince malik''s girlfren she must be really gorgeous bcoz ive noticed that bruneian royalty are mostly very pretty

Hi all.. Ive noticed that recently prince malik has not been going to events.. Is he still in Brunei or he went away to study?..

He attended gala dinner during King Abdullah and Queen Rania's visit to Brunei last month. I don't know wether he study or no. But, as far as I know, eventhough the princes and princesses are studying abroad they still attend major events like wedding or Sultan's birthday.

Helo!
Im new here! By the way,im really want to know more about prince abdul malik..can anyone tell me more about him? :flowers:

Prince Malik is the youngest child of His Majesty Sultan Bolkiah and Queen Saleha (First Wife). He is in Universiti Brunei Darussalam, soon to be graduated end of this month. Not sure though in which faculty. I last saw him at the official opening of Brunei International Halal Expo 2008 in August.

hey. ive spotted someone who her face is like dk sarah. but not too similar. she's in high school anyway.
and ive tried to add malik's account. but he didnt reply.

Helo!
Im new here! By the way,im really want to know more about prince abdul malik..can anyone tell me more about him? :flowers:

He's nice and he's so fair, gets very frustrated and emotional easily and loves football.I heard he has his own football team but that's just what I've heard. His bros, the Crown Prince also has one whch is DPPM FC and Prince Mateen's AM Gunners. That's all they have in common with...as far as I know.

Yes indeed. His Royal Highness graduated from BA in Education. Graduation took place on 30th October 2008 at UBD. The most interesting was the present of almost all of his siblings first and second wives on that remarkable day. His father, His Majesty presented his degree himself.

Congratulation to Prince Malik!! As I also got my bachelor degree in education, it's good to know that he also put more interest on it. Education is very important:).. Once again, congratulation!!!

Prince Malik looks easy-going person from many pictures I've seen. he often smile
with people who he met...........

Back
Top Bottom