Prince Abdul Malik News & Current Events: 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah true.. hrm.. prince malik is of marriagable age.. any news yet>? so far i have not heard of him having a gilfriend..

yeah... after princess majeedah's wedding i never heard some news about a future Brunei royal wedding...

does anybody know who is his girlfren?im sure she ll be as pretty as dk sarah
I don't think he has a girlfriend right now. He's very picky actually.

Prince Malik looks easy-going person from many pictures I've seen. he often smile
with people who he met...........
Yes he is a very easy going person! He's quite close with my siblings, and sometimes he invites his friends over to Istana Izzah for bowling, or (weightlifting/gym :lol:), dinner or movies. He's not extravagant or glamorous actually. He drives a small volkswagen golf, he loves to wear his Australian outback hat, his boots and loves new gadgets. Although I heard last month he has to find his future bride soon...

hey is his name prince malik? PRNCE KING????

Hmmm i dun think Prince Malik has any gf. Or maybe he has one. Well, we can't predict! Maybe he is too picky. :p

hey. ive spotted someone who her face is like dk sarah. but not too similar. she's in high school anyway.
and ive tried to add malik's account. but he didnt reply.

is it? who is she? and do u know which school she go?:flowers:

Ref : Prince Abdul Malik Brunei

heyho..i realise that not much is known about hrh prince abdul malik.. anybody is free to post here.. if you noe aniting bout him.. ;)
Hi ,
I don't know HRH Prince Abdul Malik directly , But through his brother HRH THE CROWN PRINCE GENERAL HAJI AL MUHTADEE BILLAH .
HRH Prince Abdul Malik is one of the most educated and classy people I have ever met.He is very very nice and he loves football,he seems to have a warrior spirit.I think that if he is friend with someone and if that someone will be loyal to him , Prince Abdul Malik could be a very good friend .
However , I tell you , I do not know him directly , I hope you will be able to do so.
Cheers.
Blackmagic

The National Run 2011 organised by the Youth and Sports Department in conjunction with Brunei Darussalam's 27th National Day was held simultaneously in the four districts on March 28, 2011.
In the Brunei Muara District, the event focused on the Taman Haji Sir Muda Omar 'Ali Saifuddien in Bandar Seri Begawan. HRH Prince 'Abdul Malik ibni His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mui'zzaddin Waddualah consented to launch the event. - Brunei News article + video

Is Prince Abdul Malik enrolled at any university ? Because there haven't been any news about him lately. Just out of curiosity.:)

HRH the Prince 'Abdul Malik was present during the Islamic Writers Award of Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Foundation (API YSHHB) on June 27th, 2011.

**Pic 1**
**Pic 2** **Pic 3** **Pic 4** - credits infofoto

Confused.

Gossips are not allowed at TRF, mrsMALIK.:)

This is confusing. Is it gossip if it is a true fact?
Or are we just not allowed to discuss a royal's personal life?
If that's the case, what is the point of a forum? Because news items are readily available on the news websites themselves.

This is confusing. Is it gossip if it is a true fact?..
You can't prove it to be a 'true fact', can you? Unless you are an insider or a person related to the royal family.:)
The community rules do not allow gossips about the personal life of the royals.:flowers:

Wow! Congrats to them!:bruneiflag::hug::rose2::rose2::heartflower::fireworks:

How old is the happy bride? How is she related to her future husband?

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big brother!

What a happy year for a reigning couple! They got a new grandson and their youngest son is getting married soon!

Do you mean Prince Abdul Malik? I didn't know he was getting married. Who is the bride-to-be?

:previous:Thanks! I seem to have missed the news because usually Infofoto publishes engagement pictures and I didn't come across any. Nice to have a royal wedding to look forward to.

Wow! Congratulations to them!

Back
Top Bottom