HRH Princess Azrinaz current events 1: March 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iman

Gentry
City
Morocco
Country
Netherlands
Please put the news and the pictures about " Princess" Azrinaz.

Welcome to part 1 of YTM Azrinaz Mazhar's current events where you may post current news, articles and pictures.

Please review the TRF Posting
Rules & Guidelines before posting. Violation of the posting rules and guidelines may lead to suspension or being banned.

Happy posting!

YTM Azrinaz is so pretty and elegant! She got a natural beauty :)

She already married the Sultan of Brunei, why she did not wear a proper Tudong like everyone in the Royal family. As every muslim ladies in Brunei they wear the neat and proper wear of Tudong. The way she wearing a Tudong still like malay girls in Malaysia. But she is the Sultan Wife now, she should follow and respect the Country.

Some female royal family members do not wear any type pf head covering at all. I have only ever seen Dayang Hajah Faizah, 4th wife of Sufri Bolkiah, Sultan’s brother, pictured bareheaded.
At the wedding of the Crown Prince and Sarah there were several family members bareheaded including the Sultan’s sister. The fact the Azrinaz wears a different type of head covering seems to be fine with her husband and she looks very nice and modern in her choices.

She already using the Royal title YTM , i think she should wear. For Dayang Hajah Faizah her title is Datin. Both of their position is totally different to represent the country. :) Of course her head covering is nice then the neat tudong and more modern.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Saba!. Regardless of status, to me, headcovering is not an obligation but rather a personal choice of the woman. It is sufficient for the woman to dress modestly according to her own opinion of what modesty entails. Whether a woman wears a scarf or a full hijab is a matter of individual liberty. That's just my humble opinion. In reality, Queen Saleha looks exquisite in her headscarf and so does YTM Azrinaz in her own style.

Azrinaz wears the headscarf in the Malaysian fashion of wearing it as she has no official position, currently. I predict when she gets a royal title (HM will give her one on his 60th Birthday in July) - he will raise Azrinaz's status and she will have to begin to cover her head as in the style of HM's First Wife and Sarah. The ex 2nd wife had to cover up - and Azrinaz will have to follow the rules like everyone else when she receives her elevated status.

I think it makes sense. I expected Azrinaz to get a title after she had a baby.
The Sultan's birthday is just over 3 months from now. I wonder if she'll have given birth by then?

What is "YTM" mean? I have no idea about it.....

nia01 said:
'YTM'= Yang Teramat Mulia

Thanks for your answer, but what is "Yang Teramat Mulia" mean in English?

Sorry, My mother language is not English, I check the dictionary about "Yang Teramat Mulia", I can't find the explanation...:confused:

My mother language is also not English but I think that "Yang Teramat Mulia" means " Her Royal Highness ":eek:

Joumana said:
My mother language is also not English but I think that "Yang Teramat Mulia" means " Her Royal Highness ":eek:

It's not Her Royal Highness - She is not that highly classified yet.

YTM is usually used by the children of a reigning Sultan.

Well at least no one can accuse the Queen of looking ordinary. She's laden with jewels and fabulous silks. Azrinaz has youth on her side, but she's no glamour queen. She dresses plain and uses plain makeup, in my opinion, anyway. Even Princess Sarah, with her simple style, appears more glamourous , to me, than Azrinaz. Azrinaz hasn't got the "Star Quality" or stunning looks that all the other Royals have. She's the odd one out. It's as if she doesn't really belong to the family.

I agreed with you zina, she totally don't have the look of classic. As the first wife wearing alot of dimonds that is the diamond badges, to show her position and title, which some people thought she wearing over too much diamond. I am the citizen of Brunei Darussalam, as i know that Azrinaz's house in Kuala Lumpur the car garage just like a car show room, over 20 cars, that is the gift from the Sultan. I don't believe if Azrinaz don't have alot of jewels received from the Sultan. She only 26 but she look older then her age, even she is younger then the Sultan's daughter and son.

The Queen did not always wear her 'diamond badges' did she? She only need to wear it for an official function that require her to wear full royal regalia. Is'nt it? I think the way Azrinaz dress up is more likely to the style of the Malaysia royalty. The Bruneian loves wearing massive amount of jewellery at the same time with dress that is heavily embroderied and pattern and on top of it with floral scarf. This will make any woman under dress. That is my personal opinion.

hrm..for dk sarah she wears the formal tudung only when in state affairs etc. For azrinaz i think she is still more used to the Malaysian ways of wearing the tudung. Wearing the tudung is more of the readiness of the person. not by force or order.. ;)

Er....Now, YTM Azrinaz Mazhar is Sultan's second wife,but how about Sultan's ex- second wife? Does anybody know the reason of their divorce?

lotus said:
Er....Now, YTM Azrinaz Mazhar is Sultan's second wife,but how about Sultan's ex- second wife? Does anybody know the reason of their divorce?

Well whatever rumor circulated years back (during the divorce period) I believe, the marriage just fell apart. No matter how royal they are, they are still human beings, subject to feelings, hurt, making mistakes etc etc. I think there's no point to dwell on why they got divorced. They did and that's it.

Yup! She's definitely having a baby!! Congratulation...From the looks of it she could be in her 6th or 7th month, unless her tummy is small...

Joumana said:
I think she is 8 months pregnant now. Thansk GOD she don't dressed as the women in Brunei with a lot of flowers like a garden. I find her glamourous. She became beautiful by the day. I think that the baby is a boy. There is something changed on her face.

Is not such a good thing you said, You are talking all the woman in Brunei. You are saying all the Brunei's ladies got problem in dress up, have you been in brunei before?,so u mean she is the one and only good taste in Brunei Darussalam.:confused:

got news from some bruniens sayig that YTM Azrinaz have given birth to a baby boy today...

Hanymph said:
got news from some bruniens sayig that YTM Azrinaz have given birth to a baby boy today...

Yes! she has given birth to a new baby boy at 2.40am, 1st June

congrats!!!!

but giving birth to the baby so soon?? is he a premature baby?

wow, this was unexpected!
I was just looking over pictures of her from a few days ago and she didnt look that big (I will post the pics later)
I assumed she had atleast 2 more months to go.
Cant wait to see pictures of the baby.

Baby Prince For Brunei Sultan
..............Azrinaz, a former TV3 reporter, delivered the baby at 12.43am yesterday.........A 21-gun salute was fired at the compound of Istana Nurul Iman, according to the report carried by the Brunei government website.......... the Sultan now has five sons and six daughters.
http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/news.php?id=201333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom