HRH Princess Azrinaz current events 1: March 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please answer my three questions:

2.) Why does Azinaz always stand in the back of her husband and his first wife...she appears to be at least three feet behind? Why?

3.) Do all three of them live in the same house? Or does Azinaz have her own house?

Thank you in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder where she always go shopping at. i mean brunei is so small. they must have occassionally travel to s'pore or m'sia for a short shopping trip.

They shopped all over, Kuala Lumpur and Singapura and Milan, London, Paris etc.

Could someone please answer my three questions:
1. First wife Queen Saleha's rights to be beside the Sultan for all formal occasions. Sultan being a fair and just person, has both wives accompanying him at all events.

2. By order of precedence and the Malay etiquette, I believe the Sultan's first wife place to be just behind the husband and the 2nd wife just behind the 1st wife. This is also a show of respect with the husband in front and the younger Azrinaz walking a few steps behind the two.

3. They all live in Nurul Iman Palace, I am sure w the palace being palatial and the biggest in the world they have their own private domains. I believe the Sultan is building his younger wife a palace (as he had built Nurul Izzah Palace for Mariam his "2nd/ex" wife). Now that the Sultan and Azrinaz is suddenly divorced, not sure what will happened to the new palace, probably for CP and his wife..

Thanks for your response.

AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developer’s attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the ruler’s third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinaz’s Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. - The Star online

More at The Malay Mail article

AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developer’s attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the ruler’s third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinaz’s Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. - http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/24/nation/6904581&sec=nation
hello,imnewbie her.. i read ur post...actually wat really happen here? i dun get the point.
Hi jello,
i think that give wrong information about pi azrinaz. She is not married yet b4 this. How come she had given birth at 18 if she still study at college and khairy is in oxford i think that time. Definitely you are wrong. I think you mean zalina azman. If zalina azman yes. She has a son & married twice. 1st with malay & the second one is with an english man. Both divorce. Zalina azman also a presenter for your information. < ed Warren >
hello..imnewbie here..diamond,i really agree with u..:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom