His Royal Highness Prince Mateen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NessaH

City
damansara
Country
Malaysia
Hi all,

i have decided to open a new thread on Prince Mateen.

here is a quick facts about him for those who don't know much about him before

1) His name is Prince Abdul Mateen
2) He loves to play sport ( football, boxing and polo)
3) He is the 10th child of the current Sultan of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah
4) He graduated with honours from King's College in International Politics and currently doing is masters in International Diplomacy at SOAS, London.
5) He is on the cover of GQ Thailand
6) His instagram handle is @Tmski ( does anyone know what that means)
7) His birthday is on August 10. ( year 1991)
I hope all of us can gain more information on Prince Mateen. :)

HRH seems to be a very approachable and friendly person. Does he has a facebook account?

I just discovered this one and GOOD GAWD where has he been hiding.

Is there any official confirmation he’s actually engaged to Anisha Rosnah Isa-Kalebic or is she just wearing a HUGE diamond ring just because? I keep seeing posts that they’re engaged for what seems like years now but I can’t find anything about this alleged engagement. I only see rumors coming from her “fans.”

Confirmed: Yes, they are IN FACT engaged

Is there any official confirmation he’s actually engaged to Anisha Rosnah Isa-Kalebic or is she just wearing a HUGE diamond ring just because? I keep seeing posts that they’re engaged for what seems like years now but I can’t find anything about this alleged engagement. I only see rumors coming from her “fans.”

By the royal command of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah of Brunei Darussalam, the palace has announced the upcoming wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Mateen and Anisha Isa Kalebic will be held from 7 to 16 January 2024:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyH0mNEoNL7/

Congratulations to the couple!

I imagine this wedding will attract quite a bit of attention...

Interesting to know that there were years of rumors preceding the confirmed engagement. It could be wishful thinking from her fans (whom I haven't followed), but I wonder if the couple did delay their intended wedding for some reason (covid?)? Is the fiancée from Brunei or foreign?

There may be a guest from British Royal Family, but I doubt it will be the Prince and Princess of Wales - Prince Abdul Mateen is not (and never will be) the Heir of the Throne.

There may be a guest from British Royal Family, but I doubt it will be the Prince and Princess of Wales - Prince Abdul Mateen is not (and never will be) the Heir of the Throne.

In an alternate universe, Harry would be the perfect British representative to that wedding.

In an alternate universe, Harry would be the perfect British representative to that wedding.
I think it would have been the Gloucesters because they’ve been invited to events in some of the South Asian monarchies. But I don’t think they will invite anyone from Europe. Plus Harry’s not close to any Asian royals, never mind European royals.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple, wishing them the best today and beyond

Prince Abdul Mateen and fiancée Anisha Rosnah binti Adam released a new photo of themselves "Wishing you all the best for 2024":

** instagram post **

They are in fact a beautiful couple!

How old is Aisha? Anyone knows?

Where can I read information about Aisha?

I haven't found much in terms of reading but according to social media, her brother and Prince Mateen are good friends. It appears the families have known each other for a long time.

Who would be invited to the wedding? Some royals from Japan, Thailand or Cambodia or some European royals?

I am only just now realizing he is not the Crown Prince. Why does he have such a high profile and always accompanies the Sultan to events overseas?

I am only just now realizing he is not the Crown Prince. Why does he have such a high profile and always accompanies the Sultan to events overseas?

I mean junior royals from Asia or maybe Europe

Because only him and his eldest brother are working royals. His eldest brother is regent when their father is abroad. Also the fact that he’s famous for his travelling and adventurous activities. Plus being regarded as one of the best looking royals

Do we have any more info on the wedding? I couldn't see a wedding thread for the couple. Do we know what day the main celebrations are.... and if any foreign royals are expected to attend?

Back
Top Bottom