Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is she done with her studies? Does anyone know if she's persuing a certain occupation or she will just perform royal duties?
Thanks.

No, she just started her degree this year at UBD(University Brunei Darussalam) which will take 4 years to finish.

Thanks Humera for the pix! I love these photographs, because she shows how she is blossoming everyday. I definately think that CP Sarah Parents and TSM Sultan and Sultanah of Brunei made a fantastic match, that has proved to be and continues to be a great success. Love peace and Harmony.
Humera said:
Crown Prince Billah is competing in the World Pool Championships in the Philippines. Princess Sarah is also with him, she's joined by her parents and I believe one of her brothers. There are some lovely pictures of her in more informal attire for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everybody. im a newbie at here. i really admire CP Sarah. She is just too adorable.

Welcome to the Forums Sara Niez, nice to have you join us.:)

All posts/comments discussing Princess Sarah's pregnancy have been moved to this thread.

Humera
Royal Family of Brunei Moderator

What a happy and lovely crown princely family. Did they take their son with them? I hope this gonna be a wonderful trip for them.

On her recent visit to China she took her son Prince Abdul Muntaqim with her and she always hold the litle prince on her hand.
See these:
MASRI_001
MASRI_005
MASRI_008

What a lovely and fully dedicated young mum (and princess)..

Her mom and dad with her on the trip. May be her mom come along to help her out.

Yeah i know right.. do you where is it taken place?:flowers:

those are pictures of the CP couple and their son arriving in the Philippines today.

i think it is very sweet of Sarah to carry her own child like that. Shows that she is a hands-on mum, n not just depending on nannies.
CP Billah should be competing in the upcoming SEA Games in Korat, Thailand soon.. It's early December, isn't it? (you can tell I am not much of a sports fan!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is any one have photo of CP Sarah during her younger year? just wan to c :)

Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah attended a special a Special Session on Climate Change, on November 27.
Prior to the Special Session, His Royal Highness joined other Commonwealth leaders at a Restricted Session where the leaders considered the Order and Adoption of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) Agenda.
An article

Crown Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah attends an executive session of the Commonwealth Heads of Government's meeting in Port of Spain, on November 29.

ANP Beeldbank

Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah watched the 25th SEA Games Karatedo competition, and presented medals to the winners of the Men Individual Kumite event.

RTBnews article and video

The Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Princess Sarah and Prince ‘Abdul Malik attended the high tea reception at the Officers’ Mess of Bolkiah Garrison February 19th afternoon to mark the Crown Prince’s 36th birthday.
An article with tiny photo

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office urged civil servants to practice a healthy lifestyle since nation building continuance and level of achievement is dependent on the skills, knowledge and efficiency of civil servants. His Royal Highness made the sabda at the opening of the healthy workplace symposium for civil servants, this morning. The symposium is a follow-up to a comprehensive health screening and promotion programme conducted by the Ministry of Health for civil servants.

Brunei News
News Brunei FM

Brunei Crown Prince to visit Kuwait

Al-Muhtadee Billa and his accompanying delegation are scheduled to hold talks with senior Kuwaiti leaders on means of cementing the bilateral relations and visiting landmark economic, scientific and cultural sites in the Gulf state, said Al-Duwaisan in the interview with the Kuwaiti news agency. - Kuwait Times

Crown Prince consented to award Honorary Medals

HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah consented to present the awards to 844 recipients on behalf of His Majesty. The Investiture ceremony took place at the Balai Singgahsana Indera Kenchana, Istana Nurul Iman.
The Investiture Ceremony was held in conjunction with His Majesty's 64th birthday anniversary. - Brunei News

HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah will represent Brunei Darussalam in the eight-ball singles and nine-ball singles events at the 16th Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, from November 12-27. - AsiaOne News

:previous:
Brunei's crown prince Al-Muhtadee Billah on Friday pulled out of the Asian Games after a luxury hotel cancelled his room reservation.The prince had been due to take part in the billiards competition at the November 12-27 showpiece.
But the Brunei Darussalam National Olympic Council (BNOC) said he had withdrawn due to "inconsistent treatment" from the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) and the Guangzhou organising committee (GAGOC). - AFP

anyone here has some pics of crown prince billah as a baby and teenager?
im looking for them please.
and if you also have crown princess sarah too ill be greatful:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom