Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish Sarah would smile more:D, she has such a pretty smile. The prince smiles quite a bit, I hope she'll follow his lead.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Crown Prince feted by RBAF [/FONT]
His Royal Highness Prince General Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, The Crown Prince, Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and General Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF), and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah consented to attended a high tea reception hosted by officers of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces in conjunction with His Royal Highness' 32nd birthday yesterday afternoon.
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/feb18h11.htm

Pictures from Infofoto and Brunei online.

Attachments

• 18pic7.jpg
    18pic7.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 18pic8.jpg
    18pic8.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,281
They really look comfortable together in those pictures where they are greeting the dignitaries and very much at ease with each other.

paulette said:
That was what I was also thinking when I saw the picture. We do not really know about the true event unless it will be confirmed by the right people.

She's definitely not pregnant. Fact is, she has always had a tummy, and when it shows through, people immediately speculate she may be pregnant. Sarah's mother will not allow her to have children until her studies are completed, so I have heard.

Her family retains that much influence over Sarah and her husband? How often does she see her family?

Last edited by a moderator:
janos614 said:
Her family retains that much influence over Sarah and her husband? How often does she see her family?

I think Sarah's mother only allowed Sarah to marry the prince with certain conditions. One is that she must complete her academic studies first. Sarah spends lots of time with her family when she's "off-duty". I see Sarah out and about shopping with her mother very often. It's as if her marriage is only "part time" , the rest of the time she's with her mother.

I think that makes perfect sense. Sarah's mom is very smart to look after her daughter's interest this way. The princess was, after all, only 17 when she married and while im sure the Crown Prince and the royal family are supportive of her, she's still very young and needs guidance. Remember all the problems Princess Diana had adjusting to royal life with no one to help her.
I think Sarah is fortunate to have support from her own family and her husband's. She should definately finish her studies and take some time before having any kids.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Police fete Crown Prince [/FONT]
His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah the Crown Prince, Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Deputy Inspector General of Police was feted to high tea, by the Royal Brunei Police Force, in honour of his 32nd birthday at the Police Officers' Mess in Gadong, yesterday.

His Royal Highness was accompanied by Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah, His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna Commandant of Women Police and her husband Pengiran Lela Cheteria Sahibun Najabah Pg Anak Hj Abdul Aziz. Brunei Online

Pictures from Infofoto and Brunei online

Attachments

• 19pic10.jpg
    19pic10.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,184
  • 19pic11.jpg
    19pic11.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6,000
  • 19pic12.jpg
    19pic12.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,240
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royalty at DPMM Football Club Annual Gala [/FONT]
His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah attended the DPMM Football Club's Annual Gala on Friday Night, RTB reported last night.

The function was held at the Empire Theatre of the Empire Hotel and Country Club in Jerudong. Brunei Online

Pictures from Infofoto

That's the best kind of pre-wedding "planning", so to speak! I'm glad her mother is so involved. It's refreshing that the royal family is so open as to include their in-laws, too. At 17, I know I definitely needed my mom around, so it's good that she has hers to rely on. The Crown Prince must have been really taken with Sarah to agree to the conditions- good for him.

Hopefully as she gets older, her mother will help her transition into full adulthood. Is CP Sarah close to her father and brothers?

Im glad of that. Sarah was indeed very young when she married (not that anything was wrong with it) and was yet to complete her Pre-Academic Education. Indeed she is everything that is engaging and it goes without saying that she is an accomplished young Woman. When she Graduates cum Laude as Zina mentioned, she would have completed the formation of her train to which many Bows shall be attached.:)

Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is greeted by Brunei's crown prince Al Muhtadee Billah upon arrival at the Bandar Seri Begawan airport 27 February 2006. Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono met Brunei's ruler Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah after arriving on the first leg of a Southeast Asian tour

from profimedia

Attachments

• NWS-868108.jpg
    NWS-868108.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 299
The crown prince of Brunei, Haji To the Muhtadee Billah, will visit Viet Nam between 20 and 22 of this month to promote the friendship and the collaboration between both countries, announced Him here Dung, spokesman of the Chancellery.
This will be the first official visit of Billah, by invitation of the vice-president, Truong My Hoa, which also looks for to foment the relations between the Vietnamese leaders and the real family of Brunei, it needed.

http://www.vnagency.com.vn/NewsT.asp?LANGUAGE_ID=4&CATEGORY_ID=45&NEWS_ID=189867

I wonder if Princess Sarah will be accompanying him.

Crown Prince and Princess Sarah leave for Vietnam (Infofoto)

indeed she is a gorgeous princess..

Crown Prince, Princess Sarah and Prince Qawi arrive in Vietnam (Infofoto)

Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah (2L) and his wife are welcomed by Vietnam's vice state president Truong My Hoa (R) 20 March 2006 in Hanoi

from getty and yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,852
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,509
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,467
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,259
a less-watermarked picture from the welcome ceremony (from profimedia) :

Brunei's Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah (2L) and his wife are welcomed by Vietnam's vice state president Truong My Hoa (R) 20 March 2006 in Hanoi. The crown prince is here for a three-day visit aimed at boosting relations between the two countries. Vietnam and Brunei are both members of the Association of South East Asian nations and the two countries established diplomatic ties in 1992.

Vietnam greets Crown Prince
HANOI (AFP) - His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office of Brunei Darussalam and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah binti Pg Salleh Ab Rahaman arrived in Vietnam Monday for a three-day official visit which diplomats said aimed to boost relations between the two nations.Brunei Online

Vietnam and Brunei foster relations

Vietnam and Brunei on March 20 agreed to boost relations on economy, trade, investment, national defence, education and training, and sports.​
The agreement was reached at a meeting between Vice State President Truong My Hoa and Brunei's Crown Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, who arrived in Vietnam on March 20 for an official visit. Nhan Dan

Pictures from Infofoto

"Temple of Literature"

Princess Sarah visits Vietnam women's museum (Infofoto)

more pictures (Infofoto)

welcoming ceremony

Temple of Literature - Part 1

Infofoto

Temple of Literature - Part 2

Infofoto

more pictures from the banquet (infofoto)

She looks lovely in the purple I love the one color .She should wear more one color than all those patterns.

Crown Prince visits the Special Forces Academy in Xuan Mai.
Upon arrival, he was greeted by the Commander of the Special Forces, Major General Pham Huu Chinh, together with the Deputy Director of the Special Forces Academy, Senior Colonel Giap Van Thien.
Major General Pham Huu Chinh delivered welcome remarks while Senior Colonel Giap Van Thien briefed the Crown Prince on the academy's activities.
The Crown Prince watched a demonstration on weapon drill by trainees at the academy. Brunei Online

Crown Prince meets President Tran Duc Luong at the Presidential Palace.

The Crown Prince met with the Vietnamese Foreign Minister at the Government Office.

pictures from infofoto

Back
Top Bottom