Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deputy Sultan comforts Bruneians hurt in bus crash | Brunei NEWS, Brunei HEADLINES from Brunei fm
HRH Crown Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah showed his compassion when on December 23rd, 2011, he visited victims of the ill-fated bus that crashed in Sabah earlier this week at RIPAS Hospital, where he saw firsthand the condition they were in.
It was a deeply moving moment as patients wept tears of joy and gratitude as the members of the media approached them for an interview after the Deputy Sultan left their wards.
[...]
The horrific accident at Jalan Ranau-Tamparuli, Kg Kaporingan in Sabah involved 32 passengers and a driver. Seven Bruneians lost their lives in the mishap.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3** - infofoto

TRH Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Princess Sarah, the Prince 'Abdul Muntaqim and the Princess Muneerah Madhul arriving to Singapore on January 8th, 2012 for 5-day official visit.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3** - infofoto

HRH Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei, HRH Crown Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, PM Lee Hsien Loong and Mrs Lee, at the Istana.
Brunei football club DPMM returns to the S-League after a three-year absence, and on Tuesday afternoon, the Crown Prince witnessed the signing of the agreement between the club and the S-League.

**Pic** - NURIA LING

Brunei's crown prince visits Singapore Armed Forces units
The Crown Prince of Brunei Al-Muhtadee Billah visited the Sembawang Air Base (SBAB) on Tuesday. He was hosted by Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen, said the Ministry of Defence in a statement.
During the visit to SBAB, His Royal Highness viewed a Sikorsky S-70B Naval Helicopter static display and operated the CH-47 Chinook helicopter simulator.

TRH the Crown Prince al-Muhtadee Billah and the Prince Abdul Malik at the football match between Brunei and Singapore on January 18th, 2012.

**Pic** - infofoto

HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah during the Sovereign's Parade on February 2nd, 2012.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3**
**Pic 4** **Pic 5** **Pic 6** - infofoto

Military needs more graduates | Brunei NEWS

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing that i am really curious about is the voice of Princess Sarah. ive been looking for videos of her speeches but with no luck;_;

Thank you so much! I like her voice, it was what I expected, pretty.
She also speaks great english with a slight accent.

Big, big congratulations!
Another grandchild for a reigning couple, how cute.
And the children on the second photo, who are they? Crown Prince's children or youngest siblings?

Big, big congratulations!
Another grandchild for a reigning couple, how cute.
And the children on the second photo, who are they? Crown Prince's children or youngest siblings?

The 2 children are youngest siblings - Prince Wakeel and Princess Ameerah, the Sultan's children with Azrinaz. He always bring them along for events nowadays.

It seems they enjoy to have children from 4 and 4 years. Abdul Muntaqim was born in 2007, Munerah was born on 2011, and now the new prince(ss) will be born 2015.

And we can expect another ones to come in 2019, 2023, 2027 and 2031.:)

And we can expect another ones to come in 2019, 2023, 2027 and 2031.:)
:lol: maybe, who knows! Sarah is young, she's 27 years old right? Maybe that's the reason why she takes longer, I mean, she doesn't need to hurry to have kids year after year. She can take it slowly. The 4 years gap between the children is great for such a young mom.

Sarah will turn 28 in thirteen days.

Is it true that the crown prince is getting married again??
What??? I never heard of that, his wife Sarah is currently pregnant. You must be confusing with his brother. It's Prince Abdul Malik that it's getting married. (besides, Crown Prince Billah might not marry again, he witnessed his mother suffering when the Sultan married twice. I doubt he would do that to his current wife)

What??? I never heard of that, his wife Sarah is currently pregnant. You must be confusing with his brother. It's Prince Abdul Malik that it's getting married. (besides, Crown Prince Billah might not marry again, he witnessed his mother suffering when the Sultan married twice. I doubt he would do that to his current wife)

You're right. I was mistaken. I saw a pic on Instagram saying he was getting married and I thought it was the crown prince because they look so similar. The Mods can feel free to take my comment down. ?

The photo is from Prince Abdul Malik's wedding celebration?

The photo is from Prince Abdul Malik's wedding celebration?

Yes it is a picture from the wedding celebration.
She looks really good and pregnancy does suit her well.

It looks the birth of the new baby is not that far in the future:
http://www.infofoto.gov.bn/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=410936&g2_serialNumber=3

Maybe late May, begining of June. But it would be cool if the baby was born in May, because it would be every month of birthdays on the crown princely family (every month to celebrate b-day parties :D)
January - Muneraah
February - CP Billah
March - Muntaqim
April - Princess Sarah

She really does look good and that pretty lilac she's wearing is w/out a doubt one of her colours too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It's a BOY!!!:bruneiflag::baby::fireworks:
The second son of Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah and Princess Sarah was born today, June 20th. His full name is:

PENGIRAN MUDA MUHAMMAD AIMAN IBNI DYTM PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL MUHTADEE BILLAH
**Picture**

I think the given name is Muhammad Aiman. They're keeping sort of a pattern with the names, Muntaqim, Muneerah and now Muhammad, all begining with Mu.

Last edited:
Congratulations to his parents, siblings and grandparents!
Welcome to the world, Muhammad Aiman!

Back
Top Bottom