Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
The Crown Prince as a teenager with his brothers.:)
oh thank you so much!!!!
he didnt change much. but he is the crown prince, i wonder why we dont have official pics of him when is was younger.
i wanted to see more and of course when he was a baby and kid (that teenager pic is cute):flowers:

RBAF celebrates Crown Prince's 37th birthday - BruDirect
The Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF) and Ministry of Defence yesterday feted His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah on the occasion of his 37th birthday. His Royal Highness, the Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and General of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces, graced a high tea event yesterday at the Officers' Mess, Bolkiah Garrison.

Royal ceremony for HRH the Crown Princess March 11th, 2011

A special royal ceremony was held on March 11th, 2011, for HRH the Crown Princess Sarah in conjunction with the birth of HRH the Princess Muneerah.
The Istiadat Bersiram is a ceremony that is held on special occasions such as weddings and coronation. It is also held to mark the end of confinement for a lady member of the aristocrats.
In the ceremony, the lady member of the aristocrat is showered with a variety of fragrant water with several royal regalias and Pahawai (royal attendance) in tow. To mark the occasion a thanksgiving prayer is held. - Full article

HRH the Crown Princess Sarah made a speech at the opening ceremony of The ISB Borneo Global Issues Conference IX (ISB BGIC IX) at the International Convention Centre in Berakas on March 13th, 2011.
The Crown Princess is the Royal Patron of the conference. - Full article

The Crown Princely couple during the Waterfront BSB opening ceremony on May 28th, 2011.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3** **Pic 4**

HRH the Prince Abdul Maleek also was present.

**Pic**

THR the Crown Princess Sarah and her son Prince Abdul Muntakeem visited BRIDEX 2011 on July 8th, 2011.
They were accompanied by the Crown Princess' mother and Crown Princess' best friend.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3**
**Pic 4** **Pic 5** **Pic 6** - credits infofoto

Glorious colours of unity
HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah consented to grace a colourful show of unity yesterday morning where more than 1,600 marchers from 13 foreign Navies that participated in the Brunei International Fleet Review 2011 came together in the first ever City Parade at Taman Haji Sir Muda 'Omar Ali Saifuddien.

HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah during the celebrations of HM the Sultan's 65th birthday on July 15th, 2011.

**Pic** - credits infofoto

HRH the Crown Prince Receives Korean Envoy
His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, yesterday received in audience Mr Kim Dae Sik, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Korea to Brunei Darussalam, who will be completing his tour of duty here.

THR the Crown Princess Sarah and her son Prince Abdul Muntakeem visited BRIDEX 2011 on July 8th, 2011.
They were accompanied by the Crown Princess' mother and Crown Princess' best friend.

**Pic 4** **Pic 5** **Pic 6** - credits infofoto
beautiful pics!!! and i cant believe how much Muntaqim looks like his Mother, its a Sarah mini-me.
i was looking for that pics without water mark, but i didnt find any. do you have them?

ohhh really? how sad, i wanted that pics in HQ and without water-marks;_;
but thanks anyway

On August 28, 2011 HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah has represented his father the Sultan at the ceremony of presenting personal gifts or 'Kurnia Peribadi' to orphans, poor, those receiving monthly welfare assistance, those with financial hardship and people with special needs residing in one of Brunei-Darussalam districts.
The total number of the persons who had received the gifrts from the Sultan is

**Pic 1**
**Pic 2** **Pic 3** **Pic 4** - infofoto

^OH MY GOD!!! he was so cute^^ the last pic reminded me of his son, Abdul Muntaqim, althought he is the image of his mother Sarah.

thank you.

yeah, Prince Abdul Muntaqim really look like Prince Billah when he childhood.

Crown Prince begins visit to Canada
HRH the Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah, HRH the Princess Sarah safely arrived in Ottawa, Canada to begin an official visit.
Accompanying the Crown Princely couple are TRH Prince 'Abdul Muntaqim and Princess Muneerah Madhul Bolkiah.
Also accompanying HRH the Crown Prince throughout the visit is Prince Abdul Qawi.

sorry i cant open the link;_;
i want to see muneerah, i never saw their baby girl before (only the birth photo) and i think we dont have any more pictures of her.

Crown Princess presented awards

HRH the Crown Princess Sarah presented awards to the winners and best speakers at the 2nd BSP UBD Green Debate Finals, held at the Indera Kayangan Ballroom, the Empire Hotel and Country Club on October 21st, 2011.
[...]
This year's competition, which carried the theme, "Live the Green Life", aimed to raise the level of environmental commitment from just awareness and knowledge to ownership and action.

**Pic 4** **Pic 5** - infofoto

Crown Princess opens Girls Guides' international gathering

HRH the Crown Princess Sarah called for greater understanding among people by promoting their countries' cultures in the region.
In a sabda during the opening ceremony of the five-day programme organised by the Girl Guides Association of Brunei Darussalam, HRH Princess Sarah stressed the need to build better understanding of each other's values and beliefs amid the rapid development of technology.
"We now are able to interact instantly, through the Internet and other technologies, and as the world grows closer, it becomes more vital for us to better understand each other's values and beliefs," HRH told 150 participants attending the event with the theme "Sharing Cultures 2011 Brunei Darussalam".
Participants are Girl Guides and Girl Scouts representatives from Australia, Brunei, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore and Andalusia. - Full article

Girl Guides Aiming To Realise UN Millennium Development Goals

TRH the Princesses Masna and Rashidah Bolkiah were also present.

**Pic** - infofoto

Back
Top Bottom