Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
BruneiArms.jpg

Brunei Arms

Welcome to Part 1 of the Crown Prince thread where you may post recent news, pictures, comments and articles. Please remember to follow the Attachment and Copyright Rules. Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
July 25, 2005 - His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah also granted a farewell audience to Major (Rtd) Badr-ud-Deen, the outgoing Pakistan High Commissioner to the country and his wife, Mrs Salihah Farhat-ud-Deen.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/jul26h11.htm

Attachments

• 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,830
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,913
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,614
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 3,548
Looking at the Bruneian Crown Prince, I'd say that his Wife Crown Princesss Sarah divinely suits him and is a breath of Fresh air! :) :p

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal audience to outgoing envoys [/font]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Ab. Rahaman yesterday consented to receive in audience the outgoing Canadian High Commissioner to Brunei Darussalam Mr Paul S H Lau and his spouse Mrs Shirley Lau.
http://www.brunei-online.com/sunday/news/sep4h7.htm

Pictures from Infofoto

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 1ab.JPG
    1ab.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 939
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,178
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 3,043
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 885
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 876
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,100
C.P Billah & Princess Sarah at Charlie & The Choco Factory Screening at Empire Cinema

There are informal pictures. It was taken roughly two weeks ago. Princess Sarah enjoying the chocolates yummy!

Attachments

• crown prince & princess sarah at empire cinema watching charlie & choco factory1.jpg
    crown prince & princess sarah at empire cinema watching charlie & choco factory1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 3,712
  • crown prince & princess sarah at empire cinema watching charlie & choco factory2.jpg
    crown prince & princess sarah at empire cinema watching charlie & choco factory2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,408
thanx for the pics alfie:)
P. Sarah looks great. I dont think she's looking chubbier as someone mentioned in another thread. If there are pregnancy rumours, I think they might be premature.

I have to say that Sarah is looking a little bit chunkier nowadays!

well I have a hard time telling whether she has gained weight or not. I guess people who see her on tv and in person can tell the difference better.
Is a royal pregnancy usually a source of speculation in Brunei like it is in other countries with royalty?

Your welcome Humera! Yes, your right royal pregnancy is usually a source of speculation in Brunei too. Another royal pregnancy I heard recently is of Mena, Pengiran Anak Wadood's wife. Princess Masna's daughter-in-law.

Yes alfie I heard about Mena too. One of our members told me that she was pregnant, I think 5 months. That was several weeks ago.
btw..what do Bruneians think about Sarah having a baby right now? I dont know how old Queen Saleha was when she had her first baby but she must've been quite young.
I guess if Sarah were to have a baby, she could still continue with her studies. If she wants to, that is.
Oh and I just remembered, how is Princess Masna? Is she back from her treatment abroad?

Queen Saleha gave birth to her first child, a daughter 3 months before her 23rd birthday, and 4 years after she married the Sultan.

Queen Saleha was born 7th Oct 1946,
and married the Sultan 29th July1965 their first child,
a daughter, was born 26th July1969.

Bruneians think it is a good idea, especially with all that has happen in the past weeks. Today I heard Princess Rashidah is also expecting. Yeah! exactly Humera, she could still have a baby & study at the same time. Princess Masna is doing well & resting.

wow. Is it true about P.Rashidah expecting?
I think having a new grandchild will be good for Queen Saleha. I have seen pictures and video footage of her with P.Rashidah's daughters and she seems like such an affectionate grandmother. Like all grandmothers i suppose.
Its true, if P.Sarah were to have a baby it would take the Queen's mind off her own troubles. The Crown Prince and Princess will have been married for a year tomorrow. Some of the european crown princesses became pregnant before their first wedding anniversary. But those women are in their 30s though. CP Sarah is still very young has plenty of time.

I have not heard anything about Sarah attending a university. I know that she finished high school, but when does she plan to go back? I know that she is young, but going back to school after a 2 or 3 year break cannot be good. Just as she gets into the follow of royal life to usurp it for college is ridiculous.

If she had any sure plans to return to school she would have already returned, even if it was a part-time basis.

Maybe one of our Bruneian members can answer this better but some of them have mentioned in the past that Sarah is still studying, writing exams etc. I dont exactly know if its high school or college she's attending though.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal audience to Korean Ambassador [/FONT]
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/thu/nov24h22.htm
Photos from Infofoto

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Audience to new envoys [/FONT]
His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Ab Rahaman yesterday afternoon consented to receive in audience the respective Ambassadors from the Republic of Korea and the Union of Myanmar to Brunei Darussalam.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/thu/nov24h2.htm
Photos from Infofoto:

Crown Prince off to Manila
His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and HRH Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah left last morning to Manila on an official visit to the Republic of the Philippines.
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/nov26h2.htm

The Crown Princess's parents were also present at the airport to see the couple off.
pictures from Infofoto:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Crown Prince meets President Arroyo [/FONT]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah are on an official visit to the Republic of the Philippines coinciding with the 23rd Southeast Asian Games in Manila, a press release from the Prime Minister's Office stated.

The highlight of the visit was a courtesy call by Their Royal Highnesses on the President of the Republic of the Philippines, Mrs Gloria Macapagal Arroyo at Malacanang Palace yesterday evening.
http://www.brunei-online.com/sunday/news/nov27h2.htm

Pictures from Infofoto:

I wonder what in the world an eighteen-year-old--without a university education--finds to talk about with these visiting dignitaries.

She probably gets briefed on the their country and talks about general things.:)

buried somewhere along the thread. it was mentioned that HRH Sarah is 1.65m tall and CP Billah 1.7m.

anyone knows the ongoings of the Sarah lately? i would assume the princess would have completed her high school studies now and wonder if there are plans to further her education?

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, yesterday consented to receive in audience the newly-appointed High Commissioner of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Major Gen. (rtd) Syed Haider Jawed, and the Republic of Indonesia's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary 'to Brunei Darussalam, Herijanto Soeprapto.

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/N...206/nite03.htm

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Crown Prince opens German Film Festival [/FONT]
His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah last night consented to officially open the German Film Festival at the Empire Cinema.

Also gracing the event was HRH Prince 'Abdul Malik. Also present were Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports, Pehin Major General (Rtd) Dato Awg Hj Mohammad, senior government ministers and diplomatic corps.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/thu/feb9h2.htm

Pictures from Infofoto and Brunei online:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Attachments

• 9pic1.jpg
    9pic1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • 9pic2.jpg
    9pic2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3,039
  • 9pic3.jpg
    9pic3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 9pic4.jpg
    9pic4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,216
nice pictures of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess while in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom