Boy for Princess Majeedah: YAM Abdul Hafeez, March 18, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ego2511

City
Bandar Seri Begawan
Country
Brunei
Its a BoY :flowers: Congratulations & Celebrations to HRH Princess Hjh Majeedah Nuurul Bulqiah and Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil on their newborn son at 10:26 am (GMT +0800) Tuesday 18th March 2008 corresponding to 10 Rabi'ulawal 1429H. May Allah bless them and wishing the Royal Couple and their son, Happiness & Good Health and wishing them All the Best

Last edited:
didnt they just get married? he must be a honeymoon baby!
congrats!!!

As my memory, Princess Majeedah get married in June last year.

Congratulations for her and her baby !

:flowers:Wonderful news!:flowers:

Congratulations to the family!:flowers:

Does anyone know the name of baby?

woow! so fast! haha.. okie.. i didnt noe dat.. will try to find out more..

okie guys.. i forgot.. His Majesty usually names the child after a few days of birth.. Will update once I get the info..

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Hassanal pick the name, or do the parents have a choice, and he just announces it?

Does Hassanal pick the name, or do the parents have a choice, and he just announces it?

As far as i know HM gets to choose names and the parents will then decide out of HM's choice

Last edited:
Congratulations for princess Majeedah and family. I just can't wait to see the baby picture.

:) cute little prince.. abit of wonder here however.. why is the "necklace" the baby is wearing is not gold like the other princes?..why isit black instead of gold?..

He is not a Prince, he is the son of a Princess, styled YAM instead of HRH and titled Pengiran instead of Prince.

(I'm not sure about the last part, is the title Pengiran?)

Oh ya.. totally forgot bout it.. :) thanz for e info Princess Robijn! erm.. pengiran is a title rite.. even the princes have pengirans infront of their name.. maybe the difference is the YAM and HRH.. :)

:) cute little prince.. abit of wonder here however.. why is the "necklace" the baby is wearing is not gold like the other princes?..why isit black instead of gold?..

I think it just bad reflection.

What a very cute baby... Well, as far as I know, his title YAM is 'lower' than YTM (equal with HRH). Princess Majeedah's title is YTM while her husband, due to their wedding, titled as YAM. Princess Rashidah's husband also received the YAM title after their wedding. I'm not sure about 'Pengiran Anak'. Almost all princes and princesses, even their spouses, have 'pengiran' in front of their name.

here's a brief article for reference:

His Majesty Names New Grandson

His Majesty's grandson, named Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Abdul Hafeez bin Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil, was born on March 18, 2008, at 10.26am.
. . .Following the birth on Tuesday, a 17-cannon blast was fired at the compound of the Istana Nurul Iman. Brudirect

He is not a Prince, he is the son of a Princess, styled YAM instead of HRH and titled Pengiran instead of Prince.

(I'm not sure about the last part, is the title Pengiran?)

Yes, usually the son or daughter of a prince will be tittled as Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak of so so .....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom