Baby girl for Princess Azrinaz: HRH Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah, Jan 28, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful baby (and that nursery!!!! Nice drapes around the crib)--
Congratulations to the family--

Didnt the sultan just got a boy? I dont know the royal families in Asia so much so can someone clear this for me?
Hope this isnt a stupid question.

Congratulations to the family and to the little princess! wish them all the best!:flowers:

Didnt the sultan just got a boy? I dont know the royal families in Asia so much so can someone clear this for me?
Hope this isnt a stupid question.

The Sultan's daughter just had a son :) so he became a new grandfather AND a new father

Close enough or " have to be there/present" !:wub:

Mmmm... They may only 'have to be there' but I hope that they really close to each other, at least as a member of one big family.

Ameerah is darling:flowers: :wub:and what a beautiful name:flowers:.

Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar had a boy a year or 2 years ago and this is her her second child. So lucky of her to have a boy and a girl. :lol:

As i know every shops and offices must hang the Sultan and the Queen photo on the wall in Brunei Country. Before HJ Mariam divorce, he pictures also hang up together with the sultan the queen, Sultan photo in the middle and both of his wife beside his left and right size. HJ Mariam photo took down after Sultan annouced hey divorced. Princess Azrinaz already an official wife of sultan and already married the Sultan for more then 2 years. What happen to her pictures not hang up until now? Sultan built another building inside the palace for her cos she was not allow to stay outside the Palace for another Palace. As Hj Mariam when she still Sultan 2nd wife, she was staying her own Palace And has her own place at Jerudong which is also big and beautiful. Just like her own world. But Azrinaz is not lucky like her. Oh she still have a luxury life but no freedom

But Azrinaz is not lucky like her.
Well, Azrinaz is still married to the Sultan, Mariam is not. Better being in the palace than out it would appear.

Well, Azrinaz is still married to the Sultan, Mariam is not. Better being in the palace than out it would appear.

doesn't make sense, when mariam still sultan wife she is not staying inside the palace??????who know many yrs later what will happen we never know just like mariam ending. mean azrinaz stay inside have to guide by many people eyes, every single second watching by sultan's people they don't want 2nd time things happened like Mariam's happen to Sultan again. She just only 28 sultan is 64 or 63.

Hi Jello, get your facts right..read more of the royal forum. HM is only 62 years young.

As the baby was born in January and it's now October it's time to close this "new baby" thread.

¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom