A girl for Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah: Princess Muneerah, January 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

royalrose

Commoner
City
tokyo
Country
Japan
CONGRATULATIONS!!! to HRH PAIPA Sarah and crown prince for the birth of a princess...

Bandar Seri Begawan - By command of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Grand Chamberlain Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Hj Alauddin bin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Hj Abu Bakar informed last night that Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Hj Salleh Ab Rahaman, wife of His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince, with the consent of Allah safely delivered a princess on 28th Muharram 1432 Hijrah corresponding to January 2, 2011 at 10.47pm.

In view of this, a 19-canon blast was fired at the compound of Istana Nurul Iman. -- Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great news! Thank you for sharing!:flowers:
Congratulations to TRH the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess, and to the whole family! Bless them all!

This is great news, congrat's to the couple.

Ooh, a playmate for Raqueeqa and Raihanna!

And another grandchild (9th) for the Sultan and The Queen!

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to the Parents, Grandparents and Big Brother Muntaqim!:flowers::bunny::bruneiflag:

Congratulations to the whole family. All the best to little girl :flowers:

Great news!! Congratulation to Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and the whole family
flowers.gif

This is great news, congrat's to the couple:flowers:

All the best to the newborn princess and to her parents and family:flowers:

this is great news, congratulations to the parent.
what's the name of the new little princess?

this is great news, congratulations to the parent.
what's the name of the new little princess?

The Sultan names the newborn.

Abdul Muntaqim was born March 17 and if I remember correctly, he was named 4 days later, the same day the official picture of him was released.

Princess Majeedah's daughter was born January 6 and named January 13. I don't remember how long it took with the other (grand)children of the Sultan.

PR :flowers:

Last edited:
ok thanks Princess Robijn for the explanations.
waiting for the Sultan decision i quit like Brunei Family names they all have lovely names.

So the baby was born on the 28th of December, right?

I'm surprised to hear that the Sultan names the child and not the parents, do they get some input?

Congrats to the family, I'm sure the little girl is absolutely beautiful.

No, the newborn Princess was born January 2, 2011.

I would be surprised if the Sultan doesn't consult with the parents, but that's something we don't know.

Last edited:
WOW!!!very good news indeed.
I bit the little Princess will be as cute as her mom.
I am looking forward to see the first pics of the new born.

No, the newborn Princess was born January 2, 2011.

I would be surprised if the Sultan doesn't consult with the parents, but that's something we don't know.

Right. Different calendars and all. I forgot that fact, apparently my morning coffee had not yet made it to my brain yet.

I'm very interested in the naming rituals. I, myself, have made the decision that when I become pregnant I'm purposely not finding out what the sex is so that my husband and I can debate names and make decisions without the excessive input of others (well meaning parents and siblings included!)!!

Great news. Prince Abdul Muntaqim is really cute and I'm sure his sister will be adorable.
Can't wait to see her picture.

Congratulation to Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah,I saw princess picture's from infoto she looks very adorable.

I, myself, have made the decision that when I become pregnant I'm purposely not finding out what the sex is so that my husband and I can debate names and make decisions without the excessive input of others (well meaning parents and siblings included!)!!

Don't worry, they will offer their input no matter what :lol:

congratulations to the couple.
Here is a pic of the newborn princess ,I hope it works.
MASRI_001

Her name seems to be muneerah.
She is very cute

By Command of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Haji Alauddin bin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Haji Abu Bakar, the Grand Chamberlain, has hereby announced that His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah has graciously named His Majesty's grand-daughter, who was safely born on Sunday, the 28th day of Muharram 1432, corresponding to the 2nd of January 2011, at 10:47 in the evening.

His Majesty has named His Majesty's grand-daughter as YANG TERAMAT MULIA PENGIRAN ANAK MUNEERAH MADHUL BOLKIAH BINTI DULI YANG TERAMAT MULIA PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL-MUHTADEE BILLAH. His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam; Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha; His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Haji Salleh 'Ab Rahaman as well as other members of the royal family, expressed their thanks to all those involve and to those who extend the congratulatory messages following the birth.

RTB News | Print Article

The above link also has another picture.

Is it only me or do the little princess look tall for a newborn? :ermm:
Princess Sarah must be very happy to have a little doll

According to
Name: Muneerah
Girl
Meaning: Brilliant,splendid, illuminating, enlightened,splendid

what a cute little baby in cute little dress:)
the name Muneerah is lovely and suit a little adorable baby.
thanks for sharing:flowers:

Congratulations to Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah for this cute princess :princess:

Back
Top Bottom