Vatican City State: Beatification of John Paul II - May 1, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was there anyone from Monaco present?

Could someone from Spain explain why King Juan Carlos was not at the Easter Celebrations , well for the official visit from Qatar, not at the British Royal Wedding and not for the Beatification of Pope John Paul II .
I really hope He was no health problems?

The King was at the Easter Mass in Palma,as a Roman Catholic Monarch he was present at the Double Canonisation Ceremony today.

Last edited:
Disappointing that there was no one representing The Monegasque Princely Family.

Disappointing that there was no one representing The Monegasque Princely Family.

There was someone representing the monegasque princely family:

His Exellency The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenopotentiary of His Serene Highness The Prince of Monaco
at the Holy See and at the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta,

Monsieur Jean-Claude Michel,
Commander in the Order of Saint-Charles
Officer in the Order of the Legion of Honour
Officer in the Order of Cultural Merit
Knight in the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
Grand Cross in the Order of Pius IX

:flowers: :lol:

Last edited:
There was someone representing the monegasque princely family:

His Exellency The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenopotentiary of His Serene Highness The Prince of Monaco
at the Holy See and at the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta,

Monsieur Jean-Claude Michel,
Commander in the Order of Saint-Charles
Officer in the Order of the Legion of Honour
Officer in the Order of Cultural Merit
Knight in the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
Grand Cross in the Order of Pius IX

:flowers: :lol:
Glad to know, although I would rather have sent a member of the family!:flowers:

These pictures were made during a private audience on Saturday, the day before the two beatifications. I have not seen Princess Astrid on television but I assume with you that she must have been present as well. Interesting that her husband Archduke Lorenz did not attend this audience with the Pope.

Anyone knows if there is a photo gallery of the Canonisation ceremony in Pure People web?? I can not find it, wich is really strange.

Reactions around the World at the news of the Death of Pope John Paul II on the 2nd of April 2005.

Paris,France

New York,USA

Seoul,South Korea

Pope John Paul's native Krakow in Poland

The Attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II on the 13th of May 1981, in St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.

I miss him a great deal, he was a great man, imo.

Hard to believe it was 15 years that he passed away.

Reactions around the World at the news of the Death of Pope John Paul II on the 2nd of April 2005.

Argentina, Cuba and Mexico

Rome/Vatican

Mexico

Back
Top Bottom