Pope Francis Current Events Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And somewhere in a Vatican City laundry room, the staff are yelling at the TV "We told you to start wearing a bobby pin with your caps! Jet fuel is not easy to remove!!"

Hope that HH will have a successful tour as he returns home again to South America.

Pope Francis apparently not amused by 'communist crucifix'

News Briefs/Rss | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

La Paz, Bolivia, Jul 9, 2015 / 10:45 am (CNA/EWTN News).- When leftist Bolivian president Evo Morales on Thursday presented Pope Francis with a “communist crucifix” – a carving of Christ crucified on the hammer of a hammer and sickle – the Pope's only reaction was to say, “This is not ok,” while shaking his head.

Pope Francis apparently not amused by 'communist crucifix'

News Briefs/Rss | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

La Paz, Bolivia, Jul 9, 2015 / 10:45 am (CNA/EWTN News).- When leftist Bolivian president Evo Morales on Thursday presented Pope Francis with a “communist crucifix” – a carving of Christ crucified on the hammer of a hammer and sickle – the Pope's only reaction was to say, “This is not ok,” while shaking his head.

That was disgusting! An affront to the Pope and to Christianity.

But I should expect something like that from Evo Morales, he's just like that woman who, sadly, is the President of my country. Only God knows how much I despise all those communists.

Last edited:
No esta bien eso ...indeed Papa, we agree.

LaRae

Is there any annoucement to when Pope Francis is coming to Spain?

That's a good thing. Can't wait for the pope to get to the USA.

This Priest Made a LEGO Model of the Vatican for the Pope’s Upcoming Visit

LEGO Vatican and Pope in Philadelphia at Franklin Institute

Didn't he have better things to do one wonders??Like looking after the flock,oh dear.:whistling:

But great HH is wel received in Cuba,he did a lot of silent diplomacy,i.e. secret,between Cuba and the US and apparently that was fruitfull as diplomatic relations were restored.He is in Cuba to put a dot on the details,and will convey the latter to the US President no doubt this tuesday.The go-between in a global diplomacy process.He made himself quite usefull I think.Good job!

Priest do have time off you know...they need down time just like everyone else does.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom