Coronation of His Majesty King Tupou VI of Tonga: 4 July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:Yes, delusional. Those are the type of comments that one answers with a sympathetic, indulgent smile and a pat on the hand.:lol:

I must say that this has not always been the attitude of the British people or the BRF to their peers....THEIR EQUALS...on the Continental and foreign thrones.

I don't think it says very flattering things about the Windsors at all.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, it was very interesting, thank you. I have heard that in Uvea, Sigave and Alo, where the Kings are also elected from various royal families, that the wives of the Kings are called Queens.

That is interesting as well, people forget about other Royal Families when referring to the Pacific.

For me it was very interesting that on the occasion of the coronation learned and Kingdoms which did know that they exist. It is gratifying to learn things about Kingdoms not so famous.

That is interesting as well, people forget about other Royal Families when referring to the Pacific.

Most people don't even know the islands nor where they are at,let alone some being Kingdoms.Good to highlight their existence and RF's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Taufa'ahau Manumataongo Tuku'aho is seen at the Free Wesleyan Church during the official coronation ceremony:

Back
Top Bottom