Official Photos of the Grand Ducal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it better when Guillaume wears his hair parted to the side, as opposed to the swept-back-jelled look. I like it even better when it's parted to the side AND just a tad fluffy...like so:
Swept-Back Look VS. Parted, Fluffy Look

Last edited:
You mean like this:

:)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
As upposed to the middle part look, which he has luckily gotten rid of.

Last edited:
Oh wow, never seen that photo. Not the most attractive one of him... You're right gaggle, I hope that center part is gone forever!

that last pic was from this year's national day. i really like his hair that way. a really nice change for him. hopefully he keeps it that way, well, for a while anyway.

the only new photo I know about of Guillaume is the one I posted in the thread all about Guillaume.

There's one from the baby announcement? Where is it posted?

there were some pics taken just after the baby announcement at an election. not many guillaume pics, but quite a few of louis and the rest of the family, sans henri and mt.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Can Henri and MT vote?

IIRC, the Grand Duke cannot vote, but the rest of the members of the family can [also not sure about Maria-Teresa].

I don't think MT can vote since she's ranked almost equal to Henri. But I do know there are some pics of the boys voting. None of Alex voting though.

i don't think alex can vote b/c of her age. not sure what the legal voting age is in luxembourg.

The legal voting age is 18.

msfroyste said:
i don't think alex can vote b/c of her age. not sure what the legal voting age is in luxembourg.

Last edited:
Doesn't Guillaume have MT's eyes...:)
mt189rm6uj.jpg

I never looked at it in particular but Guillaume does have his mom's eyes.

In over all he's got a good mix of both his parents. Most of his looks come from his mom though.

I just love it when you see photos of families just doing everyday things, especially when they're Royal. It's not that I like the media invading their privacy, but I think that we become more aware that they are just normal people who do normal things when we see them in their own "environment". Thank you very much Alexandria for posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are wonderful photos. I agree, Danielle, I love seeing them in their "environment". Thank you so much Alexandria for the lovely scans!

Thanks for the pics!! Its so nice to see them being themsleves and normal like :)

Thank you so much for the pics Alexandria! I absolutely love the one of Henri kissing MT's hand, it's so adorably sweet and cute.

Back
Top Bottom