Luxembourg's National Day 1: June 23, 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always amazed by the huge fireworks displays that Luxembourg has during National Day. Does anyone know if they do this the night before (tonight) or on the actual day?

I think it is tonight, at 12.00 am, reminds me of the new years is almost equal, because they expect to be 12 for the display of fireworks

:in_love: Great pictures! Is it just me or Guillaume has a new haircut?

Well...Tessy's outfit has left me...speechless...

Now that I think about it, so does MT's...

they all look great, i love the children! they are so cute! but where's alexandra?

Yes where was Alexandra? I guess she was present, since she received the Order of the Gold Lion of the House of Nassau today...

I can't say that I am all that enthralled with Tessy's outfit. The colors don't really do much for her.

It looks like it has been a wonderful celebration this year! IMO, the new titles added even more excitement to the festivities and the celebration.

You're welcome :flowers: I absolutely love it, especially those funny faces that boys do while eating :ROFLMAO: And it always nice to see how comfortable and happy they are around people! Don't know why but it makes me feel so proud :angel:

Thank you, Alex001! After posting this, I read your blog post. I am a bit disappointed that Louis and Tessy did not attend. I was hoping to see Tessy in a tiara!

Princess Tessy already wore a tiara last year for the gala.

I, too, was thinking of the funny faces that Felix and Guillaume make while they were eating during the video - super cute.

I was looking back at the pics and thought it was super cute how the little boy was talking to Guillaume but that all the little girls were gathered around Felix. Too, cute!

APA Picturedesk

Has pretty much all the pics I've seen from national day 2009. It also has some old pictures from the past national days if you're interested. If it doesn't work, just search manually, "national day luxembourg".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom