Luxembourg's National Day 1: June 23, 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some good pictures of the royal family, I am glad that they have still included Prince Louis and his wife Tessy in the celerbations that they have. :flowers:

I've never seen pics of the Grand Dukal Family of Luxembourg before. . . the family seems to be boring and unhappy on the most of these photos . . . :ermm:

Looking back the family usually seems bored during National Day, but I wouldn't say that they were boring. They just don't act up at royal events.

Luxembourg's National Day: June 23, 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know that Luxembourg's National Day is coming up on June 22nd. Post Pictures and News on this event here!

I always thought their national day was on the 24th

I always thought their national day was on the 24th

Its on the 23th!
But begins on the 22th with visit to Esch-sur-Alzette; last 2 years from Prince Guillaume, Prince Félix and Princess Alexandra.
Grand Duke and Grand Duchesse are visit VIANDEN this year.
In the evening there is "FAKKELZUG" and fireworks in Luxemburg-city.

Do you know if Guillaume will be this year in the Nathional Day? Because the last year he wasn´t.....I hope see him and all them....

I think on the Grand Ducal Family website it tells who will be there or not... I would look but I cannot read French and translation websites aren't always reliable. here is the link to the website: Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg

Will Prince Sebastien in the national
Day this year? Because it seems to me that he does not go on very many outings compared to the rest of his family.

he may be there. i think it depends on whether he is in school or not. i think that school is the reason we don't see much of sebastien

Do you know if Guillaume will be this year in the Nathional Day? Because the last year he wasn´t.....I hope see him and all them....

Programm from Esch-sur-Alzette is presenting tonight, and is in the Newspapers tomorrow, someone from Esch/Alzette told me.
But I don't know or it says anything about the royals.

Does anyone know who will be showing it and how we can see it online?

I looked at the official monarchy site and I didn't founded any news on it just yet.
I've been googeling aswel and couldn't find it. I'll let you guys know once I've founded something.

wow!!!goods pics!!... An handsome Guillaume, Really nice pics... But, It´s not moore??? all the Gran Ducal family look very good!!!!

Glad to see Tessy again, she is really a favourite of mine !

Tessy looks so pretty! As does the entire family, too bad Sebastien and Felix (my fave) couldn't make it. :( Thanks for the pics!

23-06-2008 Luxembourg Grand-Duc Henri and Grande-Duchesse Maria-Teresa with Princess Alexandra, Prince Louis and Tessy de Nassau at the Palace Grand-ducal at the soiree donnee and the celebration of the lánniversaire de Son Altesse Royale le Grand Duc. (gala/diadeem)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

She's wearing a tiara, Alexandra is wearing a tiara!!!!!!!

And Tessy too.

isn't she a princess/ so it is normal to use a tiara!

But mosten the Princesses start to wear tiaras when the have turned 18. Alexandra will only become 18 in February next year.

Yes!!.. I saw her... but which tiara she wear? I don´t see very well... The pic is very small...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom