Luxembourg's National Day 1: June 23, 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex is quite a little beauty, but I see some teenage angst in the way she looks at the camera.

"Teenage angst" that's what that look must be. For a second there I was wondering if it was only me who noticed the look on Alex's face.

Great to see the old Grand Duke Jean taking part :)
What about the rest of the family? Were they there too?

Where were Jean, Felix, Louis and Sebastien? Maybe they are waiting for the Silver wedding anniversary to all have a public event?

Princess Alexandra looks beautiful. To every official event she's been to, she seems to only wear black and white. :D Wish she'd a little more color to her wardrobe. She's 15! Alex does look very mature in pearls though. :)

Guillaume looks great, Alexandra is gorgeous, and I really like Maria Teresa's green outfit and hat. Very pretty.
They're a great looking family.

I think Alexandra looks older than 15.

I dont think so. She looks really on her age.
But I saw pictures of national day 2005 and 2004 and Guillaume looks same!

If Sebastian is at boarding school, then he's probably still at school I think, isn't Felix studying in America now? I think I read that somewhere, perhaps, he's opting to spend more time there while he can.

Great pictures, thank you everyone! I think that green colour maybe wasn't the best on Maria Theresa, but I loved her red suit - it was very stylish!

It's incredible to see Alexandra, every time I see her I'm so amazed at how she's grown so much. I'm still used to seeing the younger Alexandra, much shorter than everyone else - but now she's a young lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria Theresa looks amazing! I think Alexandria kind of looks like her aunt Catalina.

Maria Teresa looks very pretty i love her, alexandra doesn't look too happy in the pics i guess all those celebrations they have to attend to are to exhausting but yeah she looks beautifull, guillaume looks the same (miss his beard), where is felix? & the other guys? henry looks very good.

GrandDuchess said:
It's incredible to see Alexandra, every time I see her I'm so amazed at how she's grown so much. I'm still used to seeing the younger Alexandra, much shorter than everyone else - but now she's a young lady!

Agreed PA looked fantastic!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all so pretty! Thank you all for the great photo's! Keep going!!!!

Kelly said:
Maria Theresa looks amazing! I think Alexandria kind of looks like her aunt Catalina.

That's exactly what I thought when I viewed the pics yesterday.Do we have a pic of Catalina somewhere? I remember her as one of the bridesmaids at Henri's and Maria-Teresa's wedding..

Greats pictures, Alexandre and you brother Guillaume looks beautiful

WOW! Alexandra is growing up to be a gorgeous young lady. MT and Henri look so happy and nice! And Guillaume...well I think it's pretty obvious how handsome he looks!! :)

I think Alexandra looks very elegant for a young girl, i think she dresses even better than Charlotte Casiraghi in official events.(don't get me wong I'm not trying to start a discution don't quote me :p )
;)

while i think everyone looks nice, i don't really like that feather hat thingy mt's wearing. i looks like her head's about to take to the sky. other than that, i liked everything she was wearing- i'd like to see more color, rather than neutrals on alex, like last year. both she and mt look really nice in color.

I agree with you. In pictures from National day 2005 (?) is Alexandra and MT wearing dress of the same color of pink and they looked wonderful.
But I still think, that Alex looked great in blue dress. I wanna have the same :) ;)

Last edited:
I absolutely adored Alexandra's midnight blue dress with the white short coat. I also LOVED the white and some black short coat she wore...I think it's Chanel???

I was really surprised but i absulooutley lved all of Alexandras outfits. I think the other young european princesses should be taking advice from her.

lady_windsor said:
I was really surprised but i absulooutley lved all of Alexandras outfits. I think the other young european princesses should be taking advice from her.

Or from her fashion advisor. I really doubt, she chooses her clothes in her own. ;)

Mathilde1286 said:
I absolutely adored Alexandra's midnight blue dress with the white short coat. I also LOVED the white and some black short coat she wore...I think it's Chanel???

Yeah i think is chanel too! is beautifull

they shone very beautiful… the dress of Alexandra has the style of channel… also I think that it´s of channel… although her mother adores the clothes of Oscar de la Renta:)

Please note that all images from www.tomwag.com have been removed from this thread at the photographer Tom Wagner's request.

He does not want his images shared here as they violate his Copyright Policy.

Please refrain from posting any more of his images here from this occasion or any other occasion.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Alexandria
Luxembourg Forum Moderator

Alexandria said:
Please note that all images from www.tomwag.com have been removed from this thread at the photographer Tom Wagner's request.

He does not want his images shared here as they violate his Copyright Policy.

Please refrain from posting any more of his images here from this occasion or any other occasion.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Alexandria

Are we still allowed to post the link and tell there are new photos?

lisamaria said:
Are we still allowed to post the link and tell there are new photos?

Please don't do this either. The photographer has contacted us and is not happy about his photos being here as he would otherwise charge for them and obviously we are not paying anything for them even though we are not using them for commercial reasons.

The other Administrators and I have tried to work out an arrangement with him and it did not work out, so please do not post anything associated with www.tomwag.com to this forum.

Alexandria

Luxembourg's National Day: June 23, 2007

And the National Day??? Is not there fhotos???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom