Luxembourg's National Day 1: June 23, 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sash is the Grand Duke and Guillaume wearing in this image -http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?zoektype=2&id=82213&start=0&search=23-06-2012%20Luxembourg ? I've never seen it before.

I'm always impressed at the wonderful show Luxembourg puts on on National Day for such a relatively small country, and the family looks so nice together.

I think it's fine for Stephanie not to attend until she is the Hereditary Grand Duchess. Maybe she may appear at one or two small-scale events just before the engagement as the Duchess of Cambridge did just before her wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thank you Boris and dbarn67 !!! Stephanie is so rarely seen that it is an immense treat for me !!!!

Let's hope we will see the whole of the family especially Tessy and her boys !

Princes Stephanie's Complexion

:flowers:Princess Stephane's complexion is very pale, it would be nice if she add some rouge to her cheeks (that will do the trick)

Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie and Princess Alexandra viewed the torchlight parade. (A few screenshots of them can be found on the blog.)

Luxarazzi : Torchlights, Music and Fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Tessy wins the Fashionstakes for me today. MT is a bit much; and I have to say that Stephanie looks "with child" ... let's hope that is the case and not just the over coat!

Was there a balcony appearance after the Te Deum and the military parade?

It looks like it was much warmer in Luxemburg than here in the very close Belgium ! I envy them. Here it was cold and rain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom