Luxembourg's National Day 1: June 23, 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm I hope there will be more pix showing Tessy's outfit !

Lovely pics. I would like to see Louis smiling sometimes. He has nice smile, he should use it :)

wonderful pictures! just sad that Prince Felix wasn't there! Wouldn't it be nice to have had the whole family there this year!

After seeing the Te Deum, i think that Princess Alexandra looks a bit "fatter" than the last years, her face is not that schmall anymore, the same her arms ...
Unfortunately Prince Felix wasn't there because he had to work so the family wasn't entire ...
But Tessy looked really great, the same the others!
I also like the dress that Maria Teresa wore yesterday in Diekirch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was Felix? I didn't see him in the pictures.

I was wondering what Felix was doing too. They said something about it, but I couldn't understand.

I was wondering what Felix was doing too. They said something about it, but I couldn't understand.

They said he was working for a swiss firm, and for that reason, he couldn't be there!

I think Alexandra looks chubby in some pictures...but nevertheless, they all look great!:flowers:

No pictures from the evening gala? I was hoping to see MT, Tessy, & Alexandra in tiaras!

No pictures from the evening gala? I was hoping to see MT, Tessy, & Alexandra in tiaras!

I have looked everywhere for the pictures from the gala and have come up empty handed... maybe they will post some soon

Guillaume and Alexandra put on some weight!. Sebastian looks all grown up!. Where is Felix?

Did no one read my posts???

I've said several times, that he had to work!! He's working for a swiss firm, but i don't knwo where.

Thanks, irishthanhy !
They have updated the official website since I posted that message.

I love Maria Teresa's tiara - it's one of my favourite tiaras. :flowers:
And Guillaume looks so posh! :blush: :wub:

They said he was working for a swiss firm, and for that reason, he couldn't be there!

Interesting... As far as I know Felix moved to Italy in October last year and since than live/study/work there :flowers: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom