Luxembourg Royal Christmas

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa has sent a Christmas message to "thank the generous donors and all the people involved alongside her in her actions with her association Stand Speak Rise Up! and the Foundation of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess": "Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and loyalty!"

** instagram video **

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa has sent a Christmas message to "thank the generous donors and all the people involved alongside her in her actions with her association Stand Speak Rise Up! and the Foundation of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess": "Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and loyalty!"

** instagram video **

That was a heartful speach for her association. As much as she is being critized for her bad behaviour towards the employess at the GD court, and I do believe the accusations, as much she is still showing empathy for her causes.
Too bad that she seems to be such a difficult person, and I am aware that many people don't like her at all. Her husband is still supporting her, but maybe they just don't want another scandal in the family

Last edited:
Just like last year, Prince Charles is a delightful example of a happy little boy at Christmas! ?????

HGD Guillaume and HGD Stephanie, together with Prince Charles, shared a Christmas message and some very lovely photos, released today:

** monarchie: Le Couple héritier & le Prince Charles vous présentent leurs vœux de fin d'année **

And Grand Duchess Maria Teresa shared the Grand Duke couple's Christmas card:

** instagram post **

The HGD couples' Christmas card is only the 2nd one I've seen this year that looks anything like a true Christmas card.(along with Monaco)

It is by far my favorite one for 2022. The one with Prince Charles staring open mouthed up at the tree is magical.:flowers:

The HGD couples' Christmas card is only the 2nd one I've seen this year that looks anything like a true Christmas card.(along with Monaco)

It is by far my favorite one for 2022. The one with Prince Charles staring open mouthed up at the tree is magical.:flowers:

Prince Charles' expression truly testifies to "Christmas as seen through the eyes of a child."

The grandest set-up by any monarch! Absolutely stunning!

The excellent playing of the orchestra adds magnificence to the holiday.

Back
Top Bottom