Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictures taken at Cabasson , their Summer Holiday Residence. Nobody is missing !
Lucky Prince Guillaume and Princes Sybilla attend the Funerals of Princess Marie

I like the fact that Princess Amalia and her mother have dresses with the same pretty red/white pattern.

I like the fact that Princess Amalia and her mother have dresses with the same pretty red/white pattern.
We called them mother/daughter dresses, back in the day.

Prince Guillaume and baby Charles are also wearing a matching blue outfit in the photo where they are wading by the sea.

The pictures are wonderful! Glad to see Louis with his sons and fiancee. And baby Charles is adorable as usual. Such a dilligent royal worker, he deserves to enjoy the sea!

The Grand Duchess looks good and relaxed. It's good to see the family happy together.

The pictures are wonderful! Glad to see Louis with his sons and fiancée. And baby Charles is adorable, as usual. Such a diligent royal worker, he deserves to enjoy the sea! The Grand Duchess looks good and relaxed. It's good to see the family happy together.

This was the first reunion of the whole family since the start of the Covid-19 crisis. ??

Lovely photos! Great that Louis’ sons have maintained a close relationship with their paternal family.

I think Francois got GD Jean's eyes especially when he's laughing! When Charles was still a baby he's all Guillaume but he looks a bit like Stephanie now.

What an adorable happy infant François is!?

He does resemble his great grandfather Grand Duke Jean.

What a smiley baby little Prince François is! I think he's identical to Guillaume. Charles and Liam will break many hearts in the future.

Back
Top Bottom