Grand Duke Henri & HGD Guillaume Visit the Vatican: September 16-17, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grand Duke is to receive the Van Thuan prize this evening in Rome at the beautiful Palazzo Colonna.

He will also be received by His Holiness The Pope at his summer residence, Castle Gandolfo, on Thursday.

At the press conference yesterday Cardinal Renato Raffaele Martino (president of the San Matteo Foundation which gives the prize) praised the work of the Grand Duke with the Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa Foundation, his commitment to catholic morals, his beautiful family and mentioned other steller qualities of The Grand Duke.

Lux-arazzi

The Grand Duke is to receive the Van Thuan prize this evening in Rome at the beautiful Palazzo Colonna.

He will also be received by His Holiness The Pope at his summer residence, Castle Gandolfo, on Thursday.

At the press conference yesterday Cardinal Renato Raffaele Martino (president of the San Matteo Foundation which gives the prize) praised the work of the Grand Duke with the Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa Foundation, his commitment to catholic morals, his beautiful family and mentioned other steller qualities of The Grand Duke.

Lux-arazzi

I was there. I sang in the choir who performed a concert at the end of the ceremony! :flowers:

Well don't be shy give us a report of the event.

I saw from pics that it looks like Henri attended alone but I can't find confirmation of that.

I thought it looked like Guillaume but Guillaume wears his watch on his right hand (always) and it looks like this guy is wearing his watch on his left hand. Unless there is a seriously heavy shadow being cast on his wrist which is possible. I've yet to find any other pics of the event or a news source that states Guillaume attended. I find those same pics at different sources, and even after enlarging them I can't say for certain that it is Guillaume (I've been wrong before). Hopefully, tomorrow the official website and other sources will be updated. It's really unlikely to me that Henri would attend such an event alone.

:eek:
OMG
it's HALF of Guillaume's face!
He's so cute.
:p

How do you say Guillaume ? how is it pronouced?

Yes, the two L's are silent.

I love Guillaume smile :) So sweet :):):)

So we don't read his name like in French version? Like Guillaume Depardieu?

Guillaume is French. If you wish to here it pronounced as it should be visit this link and select "Guillaume." Listen to the other names that include Guillaume to hear it pronounced by men and women.

The easiest way for an English speaker to think of it is Gui pronounced like the Gee in Geese and yom.

Thank You very much does Grand Duke Henri have the Garter yet?

How do you say Guillaume ? how is it pronouced?

The youtube video Pince Felix Feature (remember seeing it on one of the threads here, sorry, don't know which one:bang:), at about 0.04, MT pronounces Guillaume's name as she is carrying a newborn Felix from the hospital. A really sweet video!

Thanks for the video,An Ard Ri! I love to see Guillaume when he is happy.I like his smile!!! He is very handsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom