Baptism of Gabriel de Nassau: April 22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swissluxi

Commoner
Here are pictures of today's baptism.

Credit for the pictures goes to Carlo Hommel / Grand-Ducal Court.

...and to Netty from www.royals-portal.de.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I'm surprised that there were pictures of the baptism released. Was there an announcement about the baptism taking place today?

I see Alexandra standing next to Tessy in the second picture -- does that mean she is a godparent?

Tessy is very pretty!

Thank you for the pictures! :)

Ohh what a cutie. Its nice that we get to see a few pics of the baby & parents

Alexandria said:
I see Alexandra standing next to Tessy in the second picture -- does that mean she is a godparent?

According to Netty's Royal page

The godparents of the baby are Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg and Ronny Antony, brother of Tessy.

Oh my god the baby is soooooo cute.
Finally we see pictures of the couple together
Thank Q soooo much Swissluxi.....:D:D:D

WOW. It's good to see that everything is and will be allright :)

It's rather nice that Alexandra is the god-parent of Gabriel, this means Gabriel is seen fully like a member of their "private" family.

I'm glad to see the Grand Duke & Grand Duchess were there for their son and baby grandson.
Anyone have any idea who else attended from the family????

Thanks for the photos. :)
I still can't help but see the parents as "babies" themselves. Guess I'm really showing my age.
Very good to see the parents and grandparents looking happy. Sweet baby.

Those are really sweet pictures! Gabriel is adorable. And I can't help but notice how Henri and MT look nothing like your stereotypical image of grandparents...

Yeah, the parents both look very young but I'm sure they are doing their best to be responsible parents.

Louis changed his hair no? He has a buzz cut (I think that's what it's called). He actually looks younger with his new hair.

Tessy has very nice hair though. She looks very nice.

I believe you can also see Guillaume in the first photo in the background. Does anyone know if Felix or Sebastien were present?

Gabriel is sooo cute
I think Tessy is pretty ;)
I'm happy for the young couple :D

I'm happy for them, too- it's always good to have a child officially recognized, even if the parents aren't married, but I couldn't help but notice that Tessy's eyes looked sad. She's either tired from the baby, which isn't a long shot reason by any means, but she seemed happy, yet dispirited at the same time.

Nice pictures! Even if they are young parent you can tell that they adore their baby, and of course each other.

Those are some great pictures. Thank you so much, swissluxi!!!! :)

These are great pictures, Tessy is so pretty, and everyone looks happy.

This was posted by Netty from GREMB
Today at 15.00 Gabriel-Michael-Louis-Ronny, son of Prince Louis of Luxemburg and Tessy Antony, was christened at the parish church at Gilsdorf. The godparents of the baby are Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg and Ronny Antony, brother of Tessy. The christening was attended by family members of both families, including Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxemburg.

So I guess the baby's full name would be Gabriel-Michael-Louis-Ronny

janos614 said:
I'm happy for them, too- it's always good to have a child officially recognized, even if the parents aren't married, but I couldn't help but notice that Tessy's eyes looked sad. She's either tired from the baby, which isn't a long shot reason by any means, but she seemed happy, yet dispirited at the same time.
She's just has a baby. And now she is realising that it's not going to be quite as much fun/easy she might have imagined. Babies are hard work. I love the fact that the family chose to not to hide in the bushes but to come clean with it and show her that they stand behind her. But oh, don't they look ever so young?

-L :p

Hi, I've just visited Netty's site but I can't find any photo, could you help me please?

mariamastrazza said:
Hi, I've just visited Netty's site but I can't find any photo, could you help me please?

I have same problem. Can anybody post link, or something like that.

Thanks for the pics of the christening!

PS: Just a detail which surprised me; according to wort.lu Gabriel Michel Louis Ronny was born in Geneva in Switzerland! (I thought it was in Luxembourg in the Clinique Dr. Bohler)

Wow photo on Prince Felix and Tessy,little boy Gabriel.!!! They is much happy his first his son Gabriel. It is see photo grandparents grand duchess maria teresa och grand duke Henri. Was with great grandfather Jean of Luxemburg is 85 year?

Here is the info again. In the original post, the pictures were posted ...

[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial] Today at 15.00 Gabriel-Michael-Louis-Ronny, son of Prince Louis of Luxemburg and Tessy Antony, was christened at the parish church at Gilsdorf. The godparents of the baby are Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg and Ronny Antony, brother of Tessy. The christening was attended by family members of both families, including Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxemburg.

Source: [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]www.wort.lu
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• 475000419.jpg
    475000419.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 649
  • 475000418.jpg
    475000418.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 498
  • 475000417.jpg
    475000417.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
O wow Tessy is very pretty. Im not a big fan of Prince Louise hair cut but he seems to be very happy.

Louis looks so happy and Tessy's so pretty! I'm happy for them.

So is it safe to assume that the Gabriel's surname is Antony? That way the baby will have some privacy growing up?

Lady Jennifer said:
So is it safe to assume that the Gabriel's surname is Antony? That way the baby will have some privacy growing up?

Could it be Nassau Antony or Antony Nassau or something like that?

I didn't realize that the baby could be baptized in an official church? I thought that because the baby was born out of wedlock that there might be difficulty in getting a church to accept him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom