Should Japan abolish the monarchy?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will respond to some of the above posts in the thread for succession and membership issues.

Learning how to use multi-quote might also be helpful to your discussions.

Multi-quoting is not always possible. See my post in the thread for forum issues.

I don’t think Japan will give up the monarchy if there is a male heir. I believe it will be forced into accepting the fact they will have an Empress leading them one day. Some old ways have to change or they monarchy will disappear….I am disappointed that many cannot see that. As the younger generation takes over more, I think there will be a change. MOO.

It's not related at all, is completely off-topic, and is in-fact offensive. You're talking about a choice for a religion and a people versus a choice for what politicians decide for one family.

Was Prince Hisahito not born 15 years ago, we absolutely would have seen Princess Aiko as the Heiress Presumptive after her uncle Prince Akishino. The core existence of the very IHA itself stands of falls with the existence of the monarchy.

My replies to these posts are given in this thread: Succession and Membership Issues

Back
Top Bottom