Official visit from Jordan - December 20, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving the plane

Click it and check this out is this little Prince Hussein behind its look like that him.....
I guess that QR and KA tooks all of her kids with them to Japan....

Princess Iman have grow alot and she look so different very prettier mashallah!! Shes wored beautiful japanese outfit!!! same with her mother QR.

Princess Iman has the much western look...... her genetic from her grandma Princess Muna side....

Do you agree???

:)

good eye syima, that does look like Prince Hussein

King, Queen Arrive Back Home

Amman, Dec. 22 (Petra) -- Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived back home on Friday following an official visit for Japan, during which they met with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan. Petra[

Humera said:
good eye syima, that does look like Prince Hussein

King, Queen Arrive Back Home

Amman, Dec. 22 (Petra) -- Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah arrived back home on Friday following an official visit for Japan, during which they met with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan. Petra[

:) You said good eye that make me smile.........

KA and QR must be so tired after a long flight..... Do you think they return to work today? or taking day off and have much sleep?

They are really lucky that they travel oversea alot!

queen Rania is wonderful with kimono .....:):):):)

Were they only in Japan for 2 days? That seems like a very long trip for such a short stay!

I really liked her outfits for this trip. Stylish and professional in a queenly way (if you know what I mean). Much more appropriate than so many of her outfits on the Holland trip.

The only I didn't care for was the one she wore to have dinner with the Emperor and Empress. It seemed a strange cut and color. Though admitteldy I could not see the outfit very well from 2 pix we had.

Humera said:
This handout picture taken 21 December 2006 shows visiting Jordanian King Abdullah II (2nd R) and his wife Queen Rania (L) being greeted by Japanese Emperor Akihito (2nd L) and Empress Michiko (R) for their dinner upon their arrival at the Imperial residence in Tokyo.

Photo 1
Photo 2

I love the dress she's wearing, any idea on who designed it? Great picture find :)

NOTE: This image was not in Hello Magazine.

Caption:

TOKYO - DECEMBER 22: Queen Rania of Jordan (R) and daughter Princess Iman (C) pose with Japan's First Lady Akie Abe at the Sodo Kimono Academy on December 22, 2006 in Tokyo. Queen Rania of Jordan is in Japan for a three day visit.

From Getty Images

Queen Rania & Princess Iman

I think Princess Iman is going to grow up to be a real beauty and QR's kimono is so pretty.

Wonderful pics, i love see this couple and is amaizing see them with the older dogther. Rania is wonderful, i just love her.

Nice pictures, thanx everyone. QRania looks great in a kimono, I like her hair in these pictures too :)

I wanted to see the photo of Queen Rania with the other children, but it wouldn't work. Oh well. Rania looked great, and Princess Iman has grown up fast.

jroneida said:
I love the dress she's wearing, any idea on who designed it? Great picture find :)

Do we have close-ups of the front part of the dress? I'd love to see it..

I'm more than a little late to this thread, but thank you all for the pictures. Rania and Iman looked wonderful in their kimonoes. The designs on each were beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom