Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zara lovely in blue on the last day of the Cheltenham Festival today, March 16:

** Full view **

Autumn looking good at the Cheltenham Festival today, March 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not a fan of her facinator...but I love the coat. Peter looks quite dashing too!

LaRae

Very nice..not sure about the shoe. LOVE the bag.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm voting Peter best dressed out of everyone!! He looks very handsome with that slight beard and the hat is fabulous!! And Autumn looks wonderful too.

I agree with Princess Gertrude that Peter looks the best today though I do like Autumn's outfit. ?

Guess I'm in the minority!
I think her outfit looks awful.

Liked the other two outfits she wore on the previous days better than this. Really dislike the shoes...

One of Zara's best looks!

LaRae

Lovely look for Autumn.

LaRae

Autumn looks very graceful and elegant.

When you are in the family, and you wear a hat that completely covers your right profile, is it possible you are pipping the photogs? Or you just like a good tilt to your chapeau?

Happy Easter.

Posts and comments that had nothing to do with Zara Phillips' fashion choices have been removed as off-topic.

Such a beautiful colour for Zara. She looks great.

Autumn looks pretty; I like the soft shade she is wearing.

Zara looks wonderful and the colour suits her well. Her hat is, as always, a real treat and she really looks good with her hats as she wears them at the angles they were designed to be worn.

But good grief, those shoes, gorgeous though they are, are definitely vertiginous and she strides along with vigour! Not bad for a very pregnant lady!

Autumn looks glorious and I do believe we have not been paying quite enough attention to her sartorial evolution.

The soft shade is gorgeous and suits her colouring and her hat is lovely enough to induce severe hat envy. Her high-low coat is quite lovely and her shoes are divine.

I can't wait until for the wedding for the next ensemble.

Zara looks so lovely...I can’t believe her high heels either!

Very pretty color coat and well fitted. Her hat does her no favors, nor her hair

Autumn looked very lovely today :flowers:

Nice color, she looks great today :flowers:

But wow those heels when she is so pregnant :eek: All I was thinking watching her walk with Andrew was silently saying to Andrew 'give your niece your arm so she doesn't go head first down the slight sloped side walk'.

Lovely color! But I quite agree with the others re: her stiletto heels. Waay too high at this stage of her pregnancy.

She's got quite the heel on.

LaRae

Zara looks blooming. (..) Nice shoes, but again stilettos!

Zara looks great! Glowing.

A nice and elegant look for Autumn.

Autumn in blue at the Queen's birthday concert in London this evening, April 21:

** Full view **

(..) Autumn looks very pretty.(..)

I always wonder what the children of these young mothers like Autumn and Zara think seeing mommy getting her princess duds on, I bet there are some adorable conversations. ?

I always wonder what the children of these young mothers like Autumn and Zara think seeing mommy getting her princess duds on, I bet there are some adorable conversations. ?

Not sure I have ever seen Autumn or Zara in 'princess duds' before. I have never seen them in a gown, and tiara and such. For their daughters that would be the 'princess gear'. Autumn looks no different then if she was going out for dinner with her husband.

Though they probably get a kick out of trying on the fascinators for dress up.

Autumn looked quite lovely tonight :flowers:

(..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom