Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara at the Platinum Jubilee Pageant today, June 5:

** Pic **

This is a lovely dress, I think Crown Princess Mary was wearing the same dress for a wedding this weekend just gone.

All her outfits were impeccable and beautiful !

Oh dear... It puzzles me why such an attractive woman dresses so badly, so often.

While I'm not in love with the dress it's really not horrible and it does fit well. The hat is a whole other story. Goodness.

Actually, from the waist up I think she looks just fine.

I think on another woman the hat and outfit might look silly, but the colors are flattering and Zara is tough enough that it all seems to make a nice soft balance on her. A longer skirt would have worked better, imho.

Normally Zara rocks but on this occasion I'm afraid I'm not a fan!

That's not what I expect from Zara and I love it! Normally I will say the hat is too much, but the simple dress balances it.

Think she looks great love the length and cut of the dress really suits her .

It's a miss from me - the dress is drab and the hat makes her look like she's auditioning for Mary Poppins.

Honestly, he really looks good in his wife's hats. I know it's a joke, but I'm waiting for a hat designer to run ads next year with rugby men in woman's hats.

Cute dress. Nice and summery. Looks good on her.

Pretty, fresh, lovely dress ! What an adorable couple.

I think with two or three inches longer it would have been prettier.

Oh gosh NO. That dress is not flattering to Zara even though the color is lovely and is clearly meant to match with the gorgeous little bridesmaids dresses.

Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 -

It’s not a good look for her. The colour is lovely but it’s too short and the hat reminds me of something Beatrice used to favour. It’s very warm in the UK right now so it would also have been very uncomfortable to wear.
Autumn looks lovely.

Zara's dress is just bad, the length is too short and the fabric looks thick and bulky. I don't know why but in some photo its top looks like a turtleneck biker jacket.

Autumn's dress is summery and lovely.

I love the dress on Autumn. It is light, fun and just right for a summer wedding. Glad to see a picture of her.
I do not care for Zaras dress at all. She has so many other pretty dresses to wear. This dress needs to be sent to a charity shop…that and heels too.

That dress is far too short for a wedding and the design is not at all nice.

Oh my. The color of Zara's dress is fabulous. One of my favorites, actually, and works well for her. However, the actual dress, the hat, and the shoes are all a giant miss.

Autumn looks lovely. That dress is perfect for a summer wedding and the colors are fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom