Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looove this coat! Wow! She looks a amazing. Better effort could have been done with the hair.

Zara in two dresses photographed for the upcoming Magic Millions event on the Gold Coast in Australia in January 2022:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Those are lovely, fun, flattering dresses.

This blue outfit is wonderful, the colour suits her extremely !

All practical and very much Zara's personal style.

IMHO Zara has snuck up on the outside to overtake the rest of the ladies of her generation for the BRF prize for contemporary dressing and gorgeous style, but when you have a mother like the beautifully classy Princess Royal, you have to had to have picked up more than a few clues. Zara's style is unique in that we seem to spend more time just looking at how positively chic she can be at the races and "down-home" at horse shows.

I like both of Zara's Cheltenham ensembles. The burgundy of the first was marvellous on her but who else would have the poise and the pizazz to wear a coat cape like that. I loved her gorgeous jaunty burgundy had with its ruffle and just plain spunk and her ankle-grazing pants and black pumps with nude hose to spare us the pinched pale winter ankles. In short, her accessories and jewellery paired with her attention to the smallest detail knocked it for a six.

I just absolutely adore her millinery style, she's hard to beat in that category, and she nailed it again with her stylish blue ensemble for the win with her textured two-tone blue fitted coat with its oh so feminine but not fussy, flair from the waist. Once again it was the accessories that made the ensemble with a natty wee blue hat perched on an updo showcasing her beautiful earrings of gold with hanging pacific pearls of a perfect size. Pair that with blue leather gloves and a blue Chanel style handbag with knee-high boots and you have a very elegant ensemble. But the quirk that made the day was probably because she and Mike were wearing complementary colours and textures and you saw that best in this beautiful photo. :twohearts:

https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....333222170ab9edca4785c39f55221fe7&w=620&h=440

Zara lovely in St Patrick's Day green on day 3 of the Cheltenham Festival today, March 17:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
:previous:

For a lunch in London aftwards Zara added a nice coat in a lighter shade of blue:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom