The Princess of Wales's Eveningwear Part 1: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Princess of Wales's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 11: November 2021 - September 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
The Princess of Wales at the annual Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, November 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I feel like she and Camilla have swapped outfits this evening

This is very elegant, and I like the way the skirt has such great movement while the jacket is tailored.

Not keen on this look. I don’t like the top section, particularly with the choker.

Honestly I don’t like it. Too funeral-ish. The chocker ruins the look, simpler pearls could have worked better.

I think the choker would have looked good if the outfit had different neckline, the main focus of the jacket is the lapels and its all a bit ott in that area.

The skirt honestly looks like something Camilla would / has worn to be. Its all very black, I know its a festival of Remembrance but a bit of sparkle/lightness wouldn't be inappropriate in my opinion. Something like this would have brightened it up without being inappropriate IMO
https://people.com/thmb/Zu3BEbXTD3u...dleton-6-d1da869784574e6e9097abd59d3928b7.jpg

Beatrice wore the same dress to the vigil of the grandchildren and Flora Vesterberg wore it to the Queen's funeral.

Catherine also has the same dress in white and wore it to the jubilee concert. I know it doesn't look like a dress, but it is one ;)

This is very elegant, and I like the way the skirt has such great movement while the jacket is tailored.

This outfit reminds me of Princess Alexandra's signature look with a tailored jacket with a longer skirt.

Not a great look - appropriate maybe but most black outfits would be appropriate...

I guess I am in the minority, but I like this look on The Princess of Wales at this occasion. I also liked her choice of jewelry.

I guess I am in the minority, but I like this look on The Princess of Wales at this occasion. I also liked her choice of jewelry.

I'm with you in the minority. I like this and it seems fitting for the occasion.

I feel like she and Camilla have swapped outfits this evening
Honestly I don’t like it. Too funeral-ish. The chocker ruins the look, simpler pearls could have worked better.
Tommy, you hit the nail on the head. Catherine looks positively matronly. Actually, It's like the top was all business and the bottom wanted to party. The choker actually looked OTT for the outfit. Oh well, she can't pull a stunner every time.

The Princess looked really wonderful at the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall but just wish her hair was tied back.

WOW.

She looks beautiful. I love the jewels with the dress.

So regal. A stunning appearance from the new Princess of Wales.

The pearls & diamonds are perfect with that gown.

This is absolutely stunning. I'm not usually a fan of the heavily ornamented shoulders on evening gowns, but the entire look is gorgeous. It has a bit of an ice queen effect.

Kate looks nice, but she should not upstage Queen Camilla …. jmoo

I remember seeing that one and marking it as a potential state dinner dress for her and I’m delighted to see it now

Wow! I’m impressed. Nicely done!

She looks beautiful. Elegant, classy. Simple, but enough detail to keep it from being boring.

She really does look amazing in that tiara.

Back
Top Bottom