The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for the Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2019 - April 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

If Meghan isn’t going to wear colours, and often she doesn’t, then white is the way to go! She looks marvellous and very happy.

The Duchess of Sussex at another polo match yesterday, May 22, wearing Khaite shorts and a polka dots blouse:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
i love, love this.

when the photos first started coming out, i thought she was in a skirt but it looks like shorts, which are now sold out.

but i love the look overall, the curls and the red lip.

giving us soft glam

The Duchess of Sussex in Uvalde, Texas to pay tribute to the children and teachers who were killed in a shooting:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Not much to see ;) but the dailymail about an Emilia-Wickstead dress the Duchess of Sussex has worn this past weekend:

** dm article **

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I like the polka dot top and white shorts combination. Great for polo matches in California. I don’t know about the hat so much but it does add a touch of formality.

Not much to see ;) but the dailymail about an Emilia-Wickstead dress the Duchess of Sussex has worn this past weekend:

** dm article **

I hope that's Meghan.

If it is, I really like the print of the outfit, it'd be something new for her but it's not enough to see what it actually looks like her.

The Duchess of Sussex with a huge hat at Trooping the Colour today, June 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Navy and white. Very smart! (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope there will be some better photos as the hat has an interesting uneven brim design which looks pretty chic.

Navy and white. Very smart! And the interaction with the Phillips and Tindall girls was very cute. They were all enjoying themselves. I suppose Harry was talking elsewhere.

I saw one photo, with showed Harry talking to the Duke of Kent.

And Meghan, it's good to see her smiling. I would've liked to see more of the hat, it looked interesting but I don't think we'll get more photos, which makes me sad.

EDIT:

If anyone's interested, Meghan's hat is Stephen Jones.

https://www.stephenjonesmillinery.com/onlineshop/3-granville

Currently sold out but I'm also wondering how you put it on because it looks odd to me.

Last edited:
Her hat is lovely but would look better with a hair up.

Look like a lovely hat an updo with it is a better idea indeed but still nice hat on the the Duchess..
i would love to see more of her outfit

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markles-trooping-the-colour-royal-wedding-nod/

According to this article her navy dress (assuming) may be a repeat. It could be the dress she wore on the eve of her May 2018 wedding. It certainly closely resembles it.

I've seen that too but it's also so hard to tell.

In the first photos, I thought her dress from today wasn't the from the eve of her wedding because the neckline looked lower.

But in the last photo, the dress's (assuming) neckline looked higher.

The only thing I can somewhat confirm is the boatneck style is her thing.

Really lovely soft colour on the duchess and a wonderful hat too.

Yes. I like the outfit, both hat and dress. Very classic and stylish. I even like the shoes!

Not a fan. The outfit is very meh...bland like oatmeal. The coat dress desperately needed a broach

Agreed, very bland. Perhaps she is just hoping to blend in.

Really love the curved brim of her hat. And the dress is so classic.

Very elegant and chic - a perfect choice for today.

This outfit is a no for me. As others have said, it’s very bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom