The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the jumpsuit. Just right for a date night. Black and white. Very chic!

I kept wondering where I'd seen it before; it looks very similar to what Kate wore for the Top Gun premiere.

Must be the current 'on trend' look.

Not really 5 years ago Queen Màxima wore jumpsuit much like the one Meghan wore.

The Duchess of Sussex in the Archetypes promo clip released yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: I like the look, smart, chic and not fussy. Quintessential Megan.

Yes, I like both top and pants. Casual yet fun. Glad to see a bit of colour!

Beautiful photographs and beautiful 'Meghan style' clothes. I think lots more clothes are sold when someone sees a celebrity or royalty wearing them because they look like real clothes and real people. Meghan certainly has a wonderful smile which certainly doesn't hurt.

Look 1 is my favorite. I wish we were able to see this suit in person. It really seems to fit her well!!!

Yes, I especially like look 1 as well. It’s extremely elegant. Just have to be careful while you’re eating when wearing it, that’s all!

The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 -

Well- I don’t like it. The pants look terrible. They’re huge and don’t suit her. The top just looks inappropriately casual, like something I’d wear to a friend’s backyard party. The top and pants also don’t go together.

I like the pastel colour of the pants but not the fit, and I agree that the top is unsuitable. Meghan’s hair and makeup however, look fine, and she appears comfortable in her choice of clothing.

Today’s outfit is bad. The pants are way too long and badly wrinkled and the top is not appropriate for the occasion. It would be fine for a friend’s birthday party or dinner out, but not for professional events.

I am in the minority in liking the trousers. I think the pleats are flattering and the shade is lovely. Yes, perhaps a touch too long, but I don’t think the style is inappropriate for the event. The top however doesn’t work. It emphasises that she is short waisted and it does ‘dress down’ the whole look.

Very underwhelming appearance, too casual, and even a little sloppy. The huge trousers are wearing her, not the other way around.

Yes, it’s nice. Simple and sleek. And Meghan with her hair down is always a good look.

She came up with so much blush to look like a clown. Please, someone stop her from abusing blush and bronzer, it's completely inappropriate for a solemn event.

She came up with so much blush to look like a clown. Please, someone stop her from abusing blush and bronzer, it's completely inappropriate for a solemn event.

So it wasn’t just me then. My first thought was she had way too much make up on. The lipstick seemed a bit much too. Looked both inappropriate and just not good in general. (That or the lighting made it look bad, to give her the benefit of the doubt.)

I say this as someone who is not even a fan of Meghan, I think she looked very appropriate for the occasion.

Someone else mentioned her makeup but she looks like she is wearing less than another lady in the group. She could just be flushed. I don't wear face makeup but in overwhelming situations I also look like I am overdoing it with bronzer and blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom