The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2019 - April 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Meghan looked lovely. I don't wear brown or camel much myself as it does nothing for my skin tones but Meghan looked glowing. She wore British brands on this engagement which is good as well. Loved her makeup and hair!

I like the browns...I think everything she wore except the skirt we've seen before.

LaRae

I prefer it with the coat on,wasn't mad about Meghan''s hairstyle.

The skirt is so beautiful jut totally not suuted for the daytime or with the other pieces of Meghan look
The coat is pretty elegant and so is the top and i think brown suits her

Her hair looks so stringy and unkempt. Her makeup looked wonderful and the outfit was interesting color wise. Too bad about the large armpit stains, maybe she was way too hot.

Question over ID. The coat is being ID as Reiss not Stella by most sources. And the top being the same designer as the skirt.

I love the look. The different shades of brown a good play on monochrome.

While the silk skirt leans to evening, it's all about pairing. Anyone on a budget knows great tricks to taking day pieces to evening or other way. Meghan is not on a budget but perfect example. Pairing it with the casual sweater and the coat made for great day look.

I'd have preferred updo. Hair bit messy in the weather.

I saw this morning they changed the coat ID ...hadn't seen about the sweater ID yet!

I think the hair would of been better either in a low ponytail or up in a bun of some type. That was really the only thing I didn't care as much for yesterday.

LaRae

I think the hair would of been better either in a low ponytail or up in a bun of some type. That was really the only thing I didn't care as much for yesterday.

LaRae

I agree, my own preference is for a neater hairstyle, whether it be pinned in, a neat bun or some form of pony tail.

I like that look and color for her.

LaRae

That looks to be a very practical and stylish look. Her hair looks good too.

Meghan looked nice - dressed for comfort but also stylish and great for the type of engagement she was attending.

The boots are lovely. She looks very snug.

It never seems to not snow in winter in Canada! A nice cosy but still stylish look from Meghan.

The coat is really nice and the duchess looked really lovely wearing that coat.

No. This is another one of those fashion disasters that she seems to have often. The blue evening dress was definitely one of her better choices and I was hopeful that we might see a couple of the looks that she does well for her last few events but this is absolutely not one of them. The skirt is ugly and it's really not terribly flattering and the blouse is bleh. I suppose if mixed with the right pants and shoes the blouse might have been salvaged but as it is it's not working.

The all white outfit makes me think July and hot not March and freezing. The sleeves on the blouse would look great on 4 year old Charlotte but not on her 38 year old aunt. I don't really care for the skirt either. The camel coat she was wearing when she left the Goring was very nice. I like a nice camel coat.

No. This is another one of those fashion disasters that she seems to have often. The blue evening dress was definitely one of her better choices and I was hopeful that we might see a couple of the looks that she does well for her last few events but this is absolutely not one of them. The skirt is ugly and it's really not terribly flattering and the blouse is bleh. I suppose if mixed with the right pants and shoes the blouse might have been salvaged but as it is it's not working.

I like it, but then again I tend to like most of her choices even when they seem like "disasters" to a lot of other people. I'd like to see a better photo though.

I like it, but then again I tend to like most of her choices even when they seem like "disasters" to a lot of other people. I'd like to see a better photo though.

I agree. It’s fun but still sleek. Definitely sexy professional. I’d wear it to work.

Yay !! Her old style is finally back !! I am so glad. Cannot wait to see more. Also A+ to the wedding photographer who seems to be their official UK photographer now (Chris Allerton).

All white including a sheer blouse confuses me in March! But the little blue handbag is to die for.

I like this look from Meghan but I do agree that it seems more for a summer wardrobe than for early March - especially for London's weather right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom