The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2019 - April 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan looks lovely today in her white dress. At least nobody can say she’s unseasonably dressed here. They are both dressed casually and look great. I love the dress, shoes, hair and makeup!

I'm very surprised at all of the winter coats. Meg's choice of heavy black coat and bulky scarf was mystifying. But, maybe it was a confidence thing. Sometimes you need a bit of armor. I understand this, have done it myself.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I really like the white dress but it does make all the other heavy coats, scarves, turtle necks seem ridiculous when most other people at those events were in lightweight outfits. I really felt the cold however in the 12 months following being pregnant perhaps that's it.

Last edited:
:I like the tan outfit even though the coat looks a bit warm - the most appropriate outfit IMO. Pretty colors on her.

(..) I do like Meghan’s tan/camel outfit. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic posts and comments have been removed, please use this thread for discussions about fashion only. Thank you!

I really like the white dress but it does make all the other heavy coats, scarves, turtle necks seem ridiculous when most other people at those events were in lightweight outfits. I really felt the cold however in the 12 months following being pregnant perhaps that's it.

It could also be due to (ahem) "climate change" in another sense of those words. I moved from Florida to Michigan in late spring and when everyone else was outdoors in sweaters and light jackets, I wore a winter coat. I was not used to the cold. Same thing happens in reverse. A Michigan resident going to Florida even on a vacation in February may be walking around in shorts and sweaters while native Floridians are still bundling up.

Me? I'm in a constant state of being cold. I wear winter clothes in on over 90 degree weather because I get cold in air conditioning. Go figure.

Reactions: RJC
The Duchess of Sussex casually dressed while promoting her book "The bench":

The Duchess of Sussex participated in the DealBook Online Summit today, November 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Meghan looking very businesslike in this outfit bar the shoes with really, really high heels. How can women walk in those! Complete with poppy as well, and I like the belt. Monochrome again, except for belt, but Oh well….!

:previous: Oh! Well said!

I have always personally felt that I could not take any woman who wore stratospherically high heels seriously. What was she thinking? How does anyone walk in heels 5" high or more? Meghan has a brain so I'm torn . . .

Nicely appropriate, though again killer heels I wouldn’t be able to walk in! Hair down today and mask on but still looks nice.

Nicely appropriate, though again killer heels I wouldn’t be able to walk in!

IMO heels that high are just not suitable in a work environment. Perhaps for a party, but not a work setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair however, Meghan doesn’t always wear terribly high heels. There are plenty of photos of her out and about in boots, and she used to be noted for wearing ‘flatties’.

I always like it when Meghan wears a colourful dress and that’s a nice shade. Of course there is the white coat!

I like how casual the Sussexes look in their jeans. Lili looks like she may be a ginger like her father and brother :).

Last edited:
Meghan looked happy and beautifully casual in her dark blue jumper and jeans. Very appropriate for an Xmas card photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom