The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 4: June 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2018 - June 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I thought she looked great but also looked extremely tired. She looked like she would have rather stayed home with little Archie rather than at the Trooping of the Color.

I think Meghan looked very content and happy at Trooping the Colour. I didn't have any over-expectations that she would show up at all. It's to be expected that both Meghan and Harry are adjusting to the normal sleeplessness that comes with being new parents. ?

It didn't really matter to me if Meghan showed up or didn't show up. Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised to see her at Trooping the Colour yesterday. I certainly was not anticipating her to look like a fashion plate. So frankly, I'm not too concerned or critical about what she chose to wear. It was fine. It was nothing spectacular. It was her go-to navy along with a subdued, but functional hat. Most likely, she relied upon Clare Waight Keller to come up with something suitable and comfortable, nothing more and nothing less. Meghan is probably not overly concerned about being fashionable at this stage of her post-pregnancy. ? Plus, it has always been her inclination to wear understated clothing at royal family events.

In any case, let's not forget how absolutely stunning and sexy Meghan looked at last year's Trooping the Colour!
https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/meghan1.jpg?w=768
(..)
At Trooping yesterday, Meghan looked comfortable and fairly on point as far as I am concerned, for a 37-year-old woman who gave birth for the first time one month ago. As I said, she seems happy, and I can imagine she's enjoying her life. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

The thread has been cleaned up. This thread is for current fashion choices the Duchess of Sussex makes, not one to discuss other (fashion) blogs, the negativity the Duchess of Sussex is sometimes faced with, neither is it about her fashion as an actress or the maternity fashion she has worn during the past months. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

At this stage, she should dress in whatever is comfortable and functional for her. I remember being a new Mom, and all I wanted to wear was sweatpants and t shirts for a few weeks. If she's nursing, that's something to take into consideration as well. Whatever works! :flowers:

She looks good. I like the dress and the flats. Casual but comfortable.

What an absolutely perfect look! A+ from me.

Personally not sure about the belt but such waistline really flatters her. A comfortable and smart outfit.

Nice and comfortable looking for such a hot day /evening in London.

Great look on her. She looks relaxed and happy. :flowers:

She is. :D The Duchess is only 1.68 m but that Aquazzura flats looks gorgeous

I'm not sure what 1.68 m is since we use a different standard in the U.S. but she's supposed to be around 5'7 :flowers:

LaRae

Lovely look for a casual engagement. It's still boiling in London, I wouldn't want to be in that stadium but they look like they're having a great time.

She is. :D The Duchess is only 1.68 m but that Aquazzura flats looks gorgeous
Yes, that’s about 5’6” and I would estimate she is more like 5’5” from seeing her next to princess Anne and Sophie. So glad she wearing lower heels, it really suits her. The wide belt and oblong buckle are not too flattering and look uncomfortable to me but cute dress overall, I like the style

Quite a 'meh' dress - not only is it boring, but it also looks uncomfortable.

I believe Meghan is between 5'6" to 5'7" She's been listed at both heights in various sources. I'm also close to 5'7" but I have a longer torso. I would not describe Meghan as 'tiny' although she does have a small bone structure like her mother. Meghan would be considered average height for a female. Anything at 5'8" and over for females is considered tall. Meghan is several inches taller than her mother, Doria, who is about 5'4" tall.

When Meghan wears flats, she appears to be tiny because Harry is so tall and she has to look up at him. Her preference is usually to wear heels in public. It's nice to see Meghan looking so casual and comfortable, and wearing flats too.

The black dress is pretty and suitable for the occasion. It's nice to see it belted, and to see that Meghan is not vain nor overly concerned about her midriff still making its way back to normal. ? I like the length of the dress and the design details.

It looks like it was a fun time out at the ballgame for Meghan and Harry. How cool that the two most iconic baseball teams got the chance to meet & greet H&M.

Nice dress, and I like the flats. Nothing exciting, but very appropriate and comfortable looking.

Lovely to see Meghan and Harry out together and in such good spirits. I thought the SM dress and the wearing of flats was very appropriate on a hot day. Meghan looked gorgeous, IMO.

I believe Meghan is between 5'6" to 5'7" She's been listed at both heights in various sources. I'm also close to 5'7" but I have a longer torso. I would not describe Meghan as 'tiny' although she does have a small bone structure like her mother. Meghan would be considered average height for a female. Anything at 5'8" and over for females is considered tall. Meghan is several inches taller than her mother, Doria, who is about 5'4" tall.

When Meghan wears flats, she appears to be tiny because Harry is so tall and she has to look up at him. Her preference is usually to wear heels in public. It's nice to see Meghan looking so casual and comfortable, and wearing flats too.

The black dress is pretty and suitable for the occasion. It's nice to see it belted, and to see that Meghan is not vain nor overly concerned about her midriff still making its way back to normal. ? I like the length of the dress and the design details.

It looks like it was a fun time out at the ballgame for Meghan and Harry. How cool that the two most iconic baseball teams got the chance to meet & greet H&M.
The acting and modeling stats always exaggerate height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom