The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 1: May 2018 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - May 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
A brimmed hat. Yesssssssss. I need a full photo. Immediately.

Meghan is wearing a bespoke hat from Philip Treacy,

Meghan is wearing @Vantugen rose earrings

Meghan is wearing the @Goatfashion "Flavia" dress

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
A hat with a brim and updo! More photos please!

I'm ready to go on the record saying that Meghan has this duchess thing down pat. Love the color and what we can see of the hat and dress.

Can't wait to see the rest!

I am not a fans of her dress but I do like her whole outfit. Her millinery choice sticks to her usual style, simple clear structure with little or even no decoration.

My favorite hat she's worn so far. Really like it.

LaRae

A VERY 1930s look [altho' the hemline is rather shorter].. especially the Hat.

VERY good indeed, Ma'am.

She looks pretty! Wonder how many hair pins she's using?

The Duchess’s game has started & she totally mastered it right on her very first engagement !! Huge bravo for her!!!

I just love her hat. It's gorgeous. I'm not a huge fan of the dress because I love colour not neutral shades , but she looks very elegant.

I'm sorry to say that I'm a tad disappointed. I was hoping that she'd keep her modern look. :sad:

I think this is very much her style. From the way the men are dressed, this looks like a pretty dressed up occasion. Love the hat, like the dress--although not the color.

I love the retro ...she's done it before.

LaRae

I'm sorry to say that I'm a tad disappointed. I was hoping that she'd keep her modern look. :sad:

I think it's a modern yet classic look. But fashion is subjective and opinions will differ. ?

Thank you, tihkon2. On positive note I do like the hat but the colour make her looked washout, especially next to Camilla's vibrant dress

Love the hat and that she <gasp> has every hair in place it looks like, finally. Don't like the dress color or style, once again I find it really boring.

Here's a full view of her look today:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

WOW. I haven't really been a fan of her daytime look since her engagement was announced but it looks like she finally got the memo.;)

Elegant chignon, beautiful hat, elegant outfit that is not wearing her, makeup pitch perfect.

Excellent first outing for the new Duchess of Sussex.

Last edited:
Is she wearing tights? Because lawd have mercy they do not look great

Everything else is elegant. Very prim and proper.

I hate the dress. Hate, hate, hate it.
Hat looks great tho

Meghan has time to bring the color. It's her first time out as Duchess, and she doesn't need to seem like she's trying to grab too much attention.

Last edited:
Well, I really like the outfit - understated elegance and very light and airy to wear for a sunny garden party. I do particularly like the hat because of the wide brim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom