The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 15: June 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The Duchess of Cornwall photographed by the Duchess of Cambridge for the current issue of the Country Life magazine:

** Pic **

Camilla looks wonderful. Her dress is gorgeous, saying something when you consider it is covered in small daisy-like print flowers. However, for some reason, it doesn't look fussy or overwhelm her. It's the sort of dress "every woman" could wear. And the blue cardigan is not too bad either.

The other plus is that Catherine is a quite talented photographer and is able to snap things others can't.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great in a dress with different shades of blue in Cardiff today, July 5:

** Full view ** Full view **

Yes a really nice look on the duchess and nice and bright too!

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall looking great in a dress with different shades of blue in Cardiff today, July 5:

** Full view ** Full view **
I have almost the same dress... I suppose hers must be more expensive mais it is the same shape and fabric !
Beautiful !

The Duchess of Cornwall celebrated her upcoming 75th birthday at a lunch hosted by Gyles Brandreth and The Oldie at the National Liberal Club in London today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Beautiful dress as usual, she knows what suits her.

:previous: Indeed she does! Her fashion is quite simply timeless and in many other cases, ageless classics that would look just as well on the younger royals with a swap out of the hairstyle, jewellery, handbags, and, of course, their high and even stratospheric, heels. :flowers:

Beautiful dress as usual, she knows what suits her.

Yes agree with you 100%

The duchess looks lovely and the dress is perfect for the very warm weather at the moment.

The Duchess of Cornwall at an event marking the return of the Notting Hill carnival today, July 13:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Cornwall at an event marking the return of the Notting Hill carnival today, July 13:

Another really lovely dress and colour on the duchess today who's style team are doing a wonderful job with the summery looks.

The colour and cheer in Camilla's dress design is certainly illuminated in the setting. What a wondeful photograph of all things Carnival.

:previous: I agree. I cannot imagine how she would look at her wardrobe and say "that one! It's perfect for the Notting Hill Carnival". I would still be standing there looking.

The dress is perfect for the heat and the colour and music of the Carnival.

It’s a superb choice and very flattering. I hope she continues to adopt the longer, flowing style for her summer dresses.

Absolutely love this longer dress! Perfect color and fit.

For a reception for the 160th Anniversary of the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home animal welfare charity at Clarence House the Duchess of Cornwall wore a lovely blue and white dress again today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** June 2022 **

The Duchess of Cornwall on a new portrait released for her birthday today:

** Pic **

If she wants, she can send me all her dresses if she doesn't like them any more LOL !

The Duchess of Cornwall in Mousehole today, July 18:

** Full view ** gallery **

And look number two today for a garden party at Boconnoc House.

** Full view **

Last edited:
I really like this dress and am happy to see it again. I'm still missing her pansy dress, however, that used to be in regular rotation for these summer visits. Perhaps this one will be the replacement for that one!

:previous: I agree, but then again I am truly impressed by her Summer Wardrobe this year. This beautiful dress looks so well fitted and elegant I smile when I see it serves two purposes, that being engagement appropriate and keeping as much of her skin covered from the sun in the debilitating heat. I wouldn't mind betting there was an accessory matching Parasol in the car. I like her style, with no hat to make her head sweat and her hairdo look like a wet bedraggled mess every time she took it off. I am fully expecting the parasol effect to spread as the hot summers continue. they are, after all, so very practical and Camilla rocks them every time she uses them. Is this the first time she has used one in the UK?

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall during a visit to Cockington Court in Torquay today, July 20:

Last edited:
Another great look on the duchess today and a beautiful colour too!

Another lovely summer dress from the Duchess of Cornwall, she looks wonderful.

Look number two (and another great one) at an event to mark the the 40th anniversary of the Falkland conflict in Portsmouth later today:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom