The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 -

Welcome to Part 14 of the thread for The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!

Old 06-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall lovely in light blue at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London today, June 9:

** Full view **

Old 06-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Simple and a nice colour and light enough for summer too.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quite a beautiful dress and the little dots are really enhancing this dress !
Old 06-10-2021, 06:44 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall opened the annual British Flowers Week exhibition today, June 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 06-10-2021, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Not too keen on the pattern on that dress but other than that they duchess looks nicely styled.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Duchess of Cornwall opened the annual British Flowers Week exhibition today, June 10:

I think Camilla looks great. The style of print on the dress seems to be outside the usual prints Camilla wears, but I think it works for her.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Majesty

I would have to agree. I am not a great fan of floral or patterned material I find myself really liking this look on Camilla. Perhaps it is because the design is on a dark blue/teal background with vibrant stylised flora rather than a washed-out pastel background.

I am not sure why, but I really like it and I think it think it suits Camilla.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall attended a performance by The Royal Ballet yesterday evening - nice to see that lovely dress again:

** Full view ** Full view **

And today, June 11, she attended the G7 reception and a Big Lunch Event:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 06-11-2021, 01:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Duchess of Cornwall attended a performance by The Royal Ballet yesterday evening - nice to see that lovely dress again:

** Full view ** Full view **
Another great look by Camilla. Its a dress that can be used for day or evening events.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Majesty

Terrific, two new outings and Camilla is really killing it. Her silky dress for the ballet was a perfect bridge from afternoon to evening and definitely hit her colour wheel dead on. The dress from the G7 is really elegant and with the Dior style shoes, looks very easy yet elegant.

Both dresses have three-quarter length sleeves and a very feminine silhouette that flatters her assets and downplays any figure imperfections. Fortunately, Camilla has a wonderful figure for a woman of her age and a very trim pair of ankles which make her small heels look great as she has a pretty good body to leg ratio. Has Camilla changed her stylist during the Pandemic? It seems she has a much more contemporary look these days, even down to her jewellery.
Old 06-15-2021, 10:03 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall at Royal Ascot today, June 15:

Old 06-15-2021, 11:50 AM
Nobility

The dress is nice with the light blue stripes, but the shoes don't go that well with it for my taste. While on one hand I can understand that it might get more difficult for a women her age to find a heeled shoe that sits good and in which she can walk and which is comfy. But on the other hand, she had other shoes and I would have even preferred her camel brown ones with it. Or whatever the correct name of the colour is.
Old 06-15-2021, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The duchess looks really nice and a nice shade of blue too.
Old 06-15-2021, 01:56 PM
Nobility

I love the dress but don’t like the shoes. I have a foot issue and when I find shoes that I like and that are comfortable, I buy them in every color and sometimes two of the same color! Wish Camilla could find or have some shoes custom made
Old 06-15-2021, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalist.in.NC View Post
I love the dress but don’t like the shoes. I have a foot issue and when I find shoes that I like and that are comfortable, I buy them in every color and sometimes two of the same color! Wish Camilla could find or have some shoes custom made
I must admit I sometimes get annoyed when posters comment on shoes etc matching, and I always say photographs are not a true reflection of colour, but in this case they really do seem to be totally off.

I am sure if there is only one style and shape she finds comfortable she could have multiple pairs in different colours.
Anyway she maybe has sore feet and doesn't care what anybody thinks..
Old 06-15-2021, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, she’s in good company. Her mother-in-law doesn’t usually trouble herself about matching shoes!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-15-2021, 06:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the outfit is gorgeous (not to mention the beautiful matching mask) and I think these classic shoes go well with anything !
Old 06-15-2021, 11:29 PM
Majesty

Oh, I think I can manage to overlook a pair of slightly mismatched shoes in view of the rest of Camilla's Ascot Ensemble. I love the new pared-down look that Camilla is sporting lately and she has welcomed the return of 'Ascot' in suitably Ascot style with a beautifully cut coat with subtle blue stripes over a white or cream dress. The natty wee matching mask was a nice touch too. But the Gold Medal goes, as always, to the Hat with a capital "H". It is, quite simply, deliciously divine and the colour is perfection
Old 06-16-2021, 01:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Oh, I think I can manage to overlook a pair of slightly mismatched shoes in view of the rest of Camilla's Ascot Ensemble. I love the new pared-down look that Camilla is sporting lately and she has welcomed the return of 'Ascot' in suitably Ascot style with a beautifully cut coat with subtle blue stripes over a white or cream dress. The natty wee matching mask was a nice touch too. But the Gold Medal goes, as always, to the Hat with a capital "H". It is, quite simply, deliciously divine and the colour is perfection
And the pearls are back!