The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ Good call! Pink really looks good on Camilla. It's Spring and she is not sporting pallid pastel pink but a deeper rosy warm pink. Cheers the spirit on a cold Covid day.

The Duchess of Cornwall in black and white has joined a virtual reception to mark the International Women‘s Day today, March 8:

** Pic **

She looks wonderful. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess of Cornwall at the vaccination pop-up centre at Finsbury Park Mosque, London, today:

** Pic **

She seems to have the ability to choose the exact ensemble required whether it be casual, semi-casual or formal for these daytime engagements. For someone who came ver late to the game I thi k she has it spot on.

The Duchess of Cornwall talking to volunteers of the Royal Voluntary Service today, March 19:

** Pic **

The duchess looks lovely and a really nice colour too.

Impeccably dressed as usual. The colour suits her extremely !

If it's the dress I think it is, I love it and she looks wonderful in blue. Now her casual looks are really nice. My sisters look greater in golfing casuals or tracksuits while I look like a bag lady so my style is different.

Camilla's casual style is exactly that, casual and stylish, which is my kind of style. Whoever thought she'd grab a puffer jacket but she looks terrific with her wildflower bouquet and smiling at the man she loves.

OK, she hasn't got Charles into Jean's yet, but that is the most casually rumpled I've ever seen him dressed.

Article from Paris Match with nice pictures from both the ceremony and visit to the National Gallery and the official dinner.
In both cases very elegant. The evening outfit was very nice. A pity to hide it with the shawl, despite nice piece.
As per the article the signs at the mask, pic 5 are the arms of the prince of Whales.

http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blo...grand-pere-avec-Camilla-Parker-Bowles-1730585

Last edited:
The mask made me smile - who ever thought that masks could be so elegant. It’s sad we are now regularly discussing them as an accessory on the fashion threads.

Always her usual elegant self.... the evening dress is to die for !

Very elegant look and a great colour on the duchess but was hoping for one the eye-catching hats.

Amazing evening look on Camilla. She smashed that one out of the park!

I Greece we almost never wear appearance hats like in western Europe for official occasion. She well did not to wear one, she would be the only one if she did.
Very elegant look and a great colour on the duchess but was hoping for one the eye-catching hats.

Really like the mask at the dinner pics, fits very well with the outfit
Oh Gosh!! I didn't even notice the mask!! I loved the outfit before I noticed it and love it even more now. Wonderful start to a trip.

Always her usual elegant self.... the evening dress is to die for !

Amazing evening look on Camilla. She smashed that one out of the park!

And if my memory serves me right, that light blue dress worn in the evening dates back to probably around 2009 or 2010 and was first used on a trip to the Middle-East.

I think Camilla's Greece wardrobe was terrific. Appropriate but, under the circumstances, restrained. As to her evening ensemble, it is my favourite and I don't care how many times she's worn it and will surely wear it again. The colour is gorgeous and really flatters Camilla, the gold embroidery combined with the beautiful cut and style, does exactly what a bespoke or couture gown should do and so rarely does as well as this . . . flatter the complexion, fit perfectly wherever it touches and elongates the frame while allowing the skirt to fall perfectly and sway elegantly as she walks.

From the handful we can see her holding up, it looks like an old fashioned design that employs layers and layers of the matching heavy chiffon fabric to give the skirt shape and allow it swirl when walking. Very romantic andher shoes are beautiful.

The tour outfit was fabulous! The white cape was my favorite piece. That light blue evening dress is just classic and timeless!

^^^^^ You're right! How could I have missed it. She has added a white or ivory Cape the same as her royal blue one. Needless to say it looked lovely over her blue dress. Another winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom