The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camilla looks very smart and I love the forest green of her dress. Her handbags is one of my favourites. It looks a lot like one Meghan used before she married.

Does anyone else think that Camilla has a particular style of ensemble when visiting her military patronages. This style dress and a regimental badge or brooch, minimal and almost military style.

I really like the entire ensemble in the first photo. The coat sets it off very nicely for me, just too many feathers in the hat spoils it for me.

The Duchess of Cornwall visiting a training centre of the Medical Detection Dogs today, September 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And she was seen out for an evening with friends in London yesterday evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the white or another cream bag to go with her forest green bag.

That is one of her nicest Autumn/Winter suits and it looks wonderful and beautifully fitted.
I remember when she first started official engagements and tended to wear slightly too big and roomy clothes.

It took a little while for her to nail her style but now she is wearing elegant and fitting ensembles that show off an enviable trim figure enhanced by her relaxed self confidence and generally sunny nature.

You could never accuse the Duchess of being frivolous with her wardrobe.

The color, the cut, and the lack of ornamentation are all extremely flattering to Camilla; this is an excellent choice and I'd love to see more along these lines.

Great color for her, and the style of dress really flatters her figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the reasons I like Camilla (there are several) is that she isn't a slave to fashion and often dresses like a typical British woman of similar age: a sensible kilt that lasts decades and a good quality tailored jacket with a handy scarf/shawl, soft leather gloves & comfy suede boots. My mother (90) often dresses like this and so do I!

Absolutely, she is so totally relatable that she makes ordinary people feel relaxed and appreciated. Her clothes are not the event . . . she is and she seems to make people relaxed and comfortable by wearing the same sensible clothes they would wear, albeit it a bit more expensive.

That part of Clarence House looks so cluttered. Could Prince Charles have dumped more collectibles into it if he had tried?

That part of Clarence House looks so cluttered. Could Prince Charles have dumped more collectibles into it if he had tried?

That bit has looked like that for many years, no change there.

I really appreciate Camilla's well-tailored look. Her clothes almost always fit her perfectly.

Nice black and white look on the duchess and yes the animal print face mask was a nice twist ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom