The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautiful colour on Camilla and the slightly embellished styling lifts it a little out of the ordinary but doesn't make it look fussy. Basically it's a great easy breezy summer dress.

Regal Camilla is back, looking great indeed.

It's a beautiful outfit and she looks slender. I wonder if she's lost some weight.

Very regal and wonderful fresh colour on the duchess a return to form.

It's a beautiful outfit and she looks slender. I wonder if she's lost some weight.

Yes she does look as though she's slimmed down.

Love Camilla's signature larger brimmed hat for this engagement.

Yes, oh yes, this is the Camilla I love. A proper hat. a great broach. Looking regal in white. I am in love with this look :flowers:

I get the casual tone lately due to everything but I have missed this side.

The Duchess of Cornwall in a nice recycled summer dress in Newquay today, July 20:

** Full view** Upper part **

Last edited:
I may be younger than her but oh do I wish I had just a little of her style.

The Duchess of Cornwall during the ceremony for the transfer of the Colonel-in-Chief of the Rifles to the Duchess from the Duke of Edinburgh today, July 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall during the ceremony for the transfer of the Colonel-in-Chief of the Rifles to the Duchess from the Duke of Edinburgh today, July 22:

This summer and light version of her usual Rifles dress/uniform is very pretty.

Really nice colour and dress on the duchess for this ceremony.

Camilla looks wonderful. I love this color on her, and the cut is very flattering.

She looks really nice in forest green and the dress is both stylish and chic. Not bad going wearing an ensemble that gives a nod to the "Rifles".

Camilla looks absolutely wonderful. I love the style and colour of her dress with its red topsriching . . . But most of all I love her face mask. If you are going to wear one, make a fashion statement!

It's fun, it's a great colour, it goes well with her ensemble and, best of all, it isn't a staid bleh black. It's like okay, we're going to need these so quodos to the friend who gifted it to her. I laughed when the DM obviously doesn't know who gave it to her or how much it cost so there threw on the cost of a bespoke £75 made by someone else.

She ability to hit the right note matching her ensembles to her engagement is truly a gift.

This blue dress is wonderful... very simple, elegant and beautiful !

Lovely simple dress. Perfect for the event.

I love her mask, and the connection to one of her causes.

Last edited:
Once again Camilla nailed it. I love her awesome hat (that's a given) as it lifts her ensemble to "seriously important" but it's her matching gloves that convey the gravitas of the occasion.

Her dress is one of my favourites with it's black (or dark navy) print etched on an ivory background. It is not overpowering and looks perfect peeking out at the neck and skirt of her perfectly styled cream summer coat.

I also adore her small cream handbag, small enough to be elegant and large enough to carry more than a lip gloss. I believe she has several of these in different colours.

Her court shoes are the perfect match for the ensemble with their not too high heels and the base cream court style offset by black toes are a the perfect finishing touch. They must be comfortable or she has several pairs . . . . or both.

The Duchess of Cornwall made a visit to the 1st Battalion, The Rifles, headquarters in Chepstow, Wales, today:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom