The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for the way the sleeve sticks up where it attaches to the coat. I am sure there is a better technical way to say that but I don't know what it would be. I also question the color. In one picture it looked white but in most of the others it appears to be just slightly lighter than the side of the ship.

I love the ice blue colour, but that hat looks like a pillow.

I like this dress, but it doesn’t seem to be very well-made. The seams are puckered, and the hems don’t lie flat. Camilla’s evening wear is always very nice, but a lot of her day wear seems rather ((as Heidi Klum would say) ‘inexpensive’. I’m sure it’s not, but I think her dresser/stylist needs to step up her game. Camilla deserves better.

the soft color is nice and the coat is globally nice too.
But i'm afraid this hat looks like a mushroom from the 60's ...

The Duchess of Cornwall at the Sir Donald Gosling Service of Thanksgiving today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And at the diplomatic reception in the evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
love, love, looove this hat! Fantastic!

A beautiful color on Camilla. She always wears jewel tones superbly. Very festive!

Last edited:
Really nice colour and goes so well with HRH's jewels too.

A very flattering colour . I particularly like the hat. This puts to rest the idea that the royals check with each other what colours they are going to wear. I am sure both ladies complimented each other on their choice.

I loved this outfit the first time she wore it and it’s perfect for a Christmas repeat.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the University in Aberdeen today, January 14:

** Full view **

The Duchess of Cornwall at the University in Aberdeen today, January 14:

** Full view **

Hmm. Not a favorite for me. I'm getting housecoat vibes from it, and aside from issues with the collar and pockets, I don't think that shade of grey does much for Camilla.

Hmm. Not a favorite for me. I'm getting housecoat vibes from it, and aside from issues with the collar and pockets, I don't think that shade of grey does much for Camilla.
Well, to be fair she was wearing her Chancellor's Robes over it so plain was probably better.

I believe the collar and pockets are Balmoral tartan:whistling:

(..) The brown suits the Duchess of Cornwell and she always rocks cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
The country tweed look is appropriate for Wiltshire but I prefer her in less sludgy colours.

Camilla's outfit seems a little ill-fitting to me. It appears slightly too big for her.

I don’t like this suit either.Apart from the strip at the bottom of the skirt, I don’t like the plain jacket. It really doesn’t do her any favours.

But her complexion looks fabulous in that first picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom