The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2021, 03:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Always her usual elegant self.... the evening dress is to die for !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
Amazing evening look on Camilla. She smashed that one out of the park!
And if my memory serves me right, that light blue dress worn in the evening dates back to probably around 2009 or 2010 and was first used on a trip to the Middle-East.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:23 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall met pioneers of Rail to Refuge at Victoria Station in London today, March 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** November 2020 **

Old 03-30-2021, 09:13 AM
Majesty

I think Camilla's Greece wardrobe was terrific. Appropriate but, under the circumstances, restrained. As to her evening ensemble, it is my favourite and I don't care how many times she's worn it and will surely wear it again. The colour is gorgeous and really flatters Camilla, the gold embroidery combined with the beautiful cut and style, does exactly what a bespoke or couture gown should do and so rarely does as well as this . . . flatter the complexion, fit perfectly wherever it touches and elongates the frame while allowing the skirt to fall perfectly and sway elegantly as she walks.

From the handful we can see her holding up, it looks like an old fashioned design that employs layers and layers of the matching heavy chiffon fabric to give the skirt shape and allow it swirl when walking. Very romantic andher shoes are beautiful.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

The tour outfit was fabulous! The white cape was my favorite piece. That light blue evening dress is just classic and timeless!
Old 04-03-2021, 06:08 AM
Majesty

^^^^^ You're right! How could I have missed it. She has added a white or ivory Cape the same as her royal blue one. Needless to say it looked lovely over her blue dress. Another winner.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Great dress, not too young, not too old. Perfectly worn !
Old 04-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall visiting Wightman Road Mosque today:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
Old 04-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Really very fit for this occasion. It shows elegance and respect for the customs.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Majesty

I cant help it, I adore her style. It is unique to her, suits her and is unfailingly appropriate. In short Camilla is chic! She does not follow fashion per se but rather dresses in what she feels both comfortable elegant in and in doing so has created her very own individual style. Not unlike HM with her inimitable matching hat and plain coat over a floral dress and The Princess Royal who shops her own closet with enviable results.
Old 04-15-2021, 07:03 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall at Marlborough House today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Old 04-15-2021, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quiet, simple, beautiful outfit very fit for the opportunity.