The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

This is the thread dedicated to the Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: And that William is wearing complimentary blue shirt and jumper in solidarity! :D

Love it. She looks beautiful and happy. And pretty in blue :).

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great!
The hair also looks very nice.

Very nice!!! Great to see her leaving the hospital

She looks great! Love the coat and scarf.

She looks great. I like the coat and her hairstyle is really cute.

Close-up.

I wonder if Kate invited her hair stylist before she was released from hospital to help her sort her hair out. Maybe she knew this would be her most photographed day after the wedding !

She looks very pretty and happy. I love her hair styled in that manner if only my hair would look like hers ... sigh!

Query about this thread - is it for maternity fashion or what Catherine wears between now and when she has her baby? So the other fashion threads wouldn't be used? Sorry not been on here during a pregnancy before!

While she looks a bit tired to me, I think this is the best Kate's ever looked. :flowers: Her hair in a half-updo is lovely and her face looks very soft. Cute.

:previous:ITA! Love her hair pulled up, height on the crown and down the back! She looks much more natural! Nice big smiles and dimples.:flowers:
Love the coat and scarf does wonders. Also think the flat boots look great!

I wonder if Kate invited her hair stylist before she was released from hospital to help her sort her hair out. Maybe she knew this would be her most photographed day after the wedding !

I doubt it- it looks like it's just pulled back with a simple elastic. It just really suits her.

Honestly, this is the most natural looking I've seen her in a long time and also the most gorgeous.

Query about this thread - is it for maternity fashion or what Catherine wears between now and when she has her baby? So the other fashion threads wouldn't be used? Sorry not been on here during a pregnancy before!

This thread should be used untill the baby is born, all she wears from now on (even if she's still quite slim and uses "normal" clothes ;)), should be discussed here. The other two threads will be used again after the pregnancy. Hope that helps! :flowers:

Catherine looks absolutely fantastic! She's positively glowing. I love the whole look, and her hair looks very lovely.

Kate at BBC Sports Personalities of the Year award:
- Close up 1
- Close up 2
- The outfit

I think she looks gorgeous; the green gown is very nice and I like the delicate gold necklace she paired it with.

Last edited:
I think the gown definitely looks better in the colour green.
The black version is nice but somewhat boring.

My mother and I both gasped when Kate walked onto the stage. A beautiful gown and Kate is looking wonderful, despite her recent hospital stay.

Counting down to the inevitable 'she should've worn her hair up' complaints...

Well worth the wait for me! Catherine looks beautiful and happy and I think green is a nice colour for a dress
My little brother crushes on her big time so he was smiling from ear to ear.

Last edited:
She looked so beautiful, it's a lovely shade of green and I too prefer it in green rather than in black.

OK - I'll be the one to say - the patch pockets looked OK on the McQueen website - not great mind you, but I understand the reason they were on the dress. They echoed the bell of the sleeve.

In life and in green the patch pockets looked like... patch pockets.

The rest of the dress and the color and her hair and her sparkly eyes - all looked lovely. The pockets might have even been hoped to be bump concealers.

And with Catherine next to Jessica Ennis in red - they looked a Christmas treat!

Prefer the gown on the mannequin than Catherine, the colour is okay but I'm not a fan. She looks lovely in the face considering.

OK - I'll be the one to say - the patch pockets looked OK on the McQueen website - not great mind you, but I understand the reason they were on the dress. They echoed the bell of the sleeve.

In life and in green the patch pockets looked like... patch pockets.

The rest of the dress and the color and her hair and her sparkly eyes - all looked lovely. The pockets might have even been hoped to be bump concealers.

And with Catherine next to Jessica Ennis in red - they looked a Christmas treat!

I didn't thinl they were patch pockets, I thought iit was a plain peplum - by which I mean flat, not gathered. I think we need better pics

So glad to see her out. Love the dress and the color is lovely on Catherine, wish she would have worn it with the belt, but I do understand why she didn't. Hopefully we will see this one again, with a belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom