The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it might hurt to abstain.

I REPEAT, the Duchess of Cambridge is not part of the business that tolerated this abuse [for so VERY long]. She is there in her official capacity as a senior member of the BRF, that doesn't EVER 'take sides' or indulge in activism of ANY sort.

It would be a grave error to do so now.

Last edited:
I REPEAT, the Duchess of Cambridge is not part of the business that tolerated this abuse [for so VERY long]. She is there in her official capacity as a senior member of the BRF, that doesn't EVER 'take sides' or indulge in activism of ANY sort.

It would be a grave error to do so now.

These days no one is exempt from the PC police.

If virtue signalling luvvies, who ignored the issue for decades, want to do this, that’s one thing but it has zero to do with Catherine.

Having said that, she will probably wear something black or partially black. She attended this event last year and basically wore black.

But regardless of what colour she wears, she is above the politics of It all.

Last edited:
:previous: As far as I am aware, the only area in which the Royals absolutely must abstain is politics and the culture of the 'casting couch', sexual and physical abuse has nothing whatsoever to do with politics and everything to do with power.

The UK has adequate laws to deal with sexual and physical abuse so, to lend support to the idea of breaking the culture of silence is a whole different thing. Camilla supports the aftercare of rape victims so is it such a great leap for the Duchess to say "I may never have been a victim but I stand with those who are trying to end a culture of silence" and wear a black or deep, deep, purple gown to the BAFTA's?.

Personally, I do not think so and would love to see her in an elegant black or purple velvet gown. Why velvet? I just love velvet, it is it looks rich and warm.

If virtue signalling luvvies, who ignored the issue for decades, want to do this, that’s one thing but it has zero to do with Catherine.

Having said that, she will probably wear something black or partially black. She attended this event last year and basically wore black.

But regardless of what colour she wears, she is above the politics of It all.

Didn't she wear that gorgeous print dress last year? Black background with the flowers (I think flowers)?

LaRae

Yes she looked just stunning in that...IIRC people gasped when she walked out in it.

She looked just lovely in that McQueen gown in Norway...she might even wear that again!

LaRae

Trackies and her husband's shirts soon enough :)

Catherine's blue coat is gorgeous and I love shade of blue, it's quite vibrant. It adds a bit of colour to winter without being too out of season.

Clever...

the Greeny Black is 'tipped' into Green by the fabulous Emeralds... #NoActivism...

The 'Empire line', you've been waiting for, Pranter !

Reminds me of the dark blue one she wore during her pregnancy with Charlotte.

Love the beautiful emerald jewels she wore with it.

I do wish she had rocked a beautiful updo, to really let the jewels shine.

I like the dress, LOVE the jewels.

Last edited by a moderator:
The duchess looks radiant at BAFTA Awards tonight and look at those jewels!!!

I actually like her hair down here. I think she looks great with up-dos but ever since she switched from Ward her up-dos have been very matronly.

Catherine looks beautiful tonight. This is probably one of the best gowns she's worn and those jewels are fabulous.

Back to fashion ....I LOVE her Prada cut out shoe too!

LaRae

The green gown is very beautiful. She looks marvelous.

Welcome Missjersey!

Zaira they are gorgeous shoes...lucky you!

LaRae

She looks very beautiful. Even though the dress is not something special, I think this type of dresses are perfect for maternity wear, they're so flaterring. Nice jewels but I don't care about the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom